American MilSim
RangerFox

Does AMS Accept Donations?

I define a donation as Any Amount above a certain Floor (preferably Above the average Entry Fee for any Event. 

Ex.  someone has 1000$ Willing to just give it to AMS to give them the ability to Further the airsoft Reality even more so than currently. (Reasonably without Breaking their Finances)

Is This acceptable for you guys? Is any amount of money acceptable as a donation as long as it is possible to make a difference? 

would you treat the Benefactor any different if the amount was that of an average Pro Level Airsofter? If it was an Outstanding amount ($5000+?)

Im not Encouraging that you donate quite that much, or that someone would actually Donate That much to begin with,

its just a hypothetical situation i was thinking about.

would like to hear Opinions and Thoughts from The Founders and High Level Admins. 

I am neither a "founder" nor a "high level admin", however inclined to make one point.  Do not forget that AMS is a BUSINESS. It is not the same as a nonprofit like many local fields or organizers. 

That said, if you hand people money I somehow doubt they are going to say 'no thanks'. 

Maybe your $$$ would be better off used bringing some cool toys to AMS events such as a cool military vehicle or some cool nightvision - we always need more bodies at the night games.

$.02 anyway.  Make donations to charities not companies. (and buy a black card, and buy all your friends black cards)

I define a donation as Any Amount above a certain Floor (preferably Above the average Entry Fee for any Event. 

Ex.  someone has 1000$ Willing to just give it to AMS to give them the ability to Further the airsoft Reality even more so than currently. (Reasonably without Breaking their Finances)

Is This acceptable for you guys? Is any amount of money acceptable as a donation as long as it is possible to make a difference? 

would you treat the Benefactor any different if the amount was that of an average Pro Level Airsofter? If it was an Outstanding amount ($5000+?)

Im not Encouraging that you donate quite that much, or that someone would actually Donate That much to begin with,

its just a hypothetical situation i was thinking about.

would like to hear Opinions and Thoughts from The Founders and High Level Admins. 

American Milsim is a privately owned for profit company (or at least we try!)

While I'd love all you guys to just donate us cash... I don't think any of the AMS owners would feel comfortable with a private individual just randomly donating money to make AMS "better", if  anything we would want to work with that individual to "donate"  to a foundation that American Milsim supports such as NSW Kids, K9 for Heroes, Texas Peace Officers,etc...

Hope that makes sense.

American Milsim is a privately owned for profit company (or at least we try!)

While I'd love all you guys to just donate us cash... I don't think any of the AMS owners would feel comfortable with a private individual just randomly donating money to make AMS "better", if anything we would want to work with that individual to "donate" to a foundation that American Milsim supports such as NSW Kids, K9 for Heroes, Texas Peace Officers,etc...

Hope that makes sense.

And that right there defines class and explains one of the many reasons I have a tremendous amount of respect for AMS.