American MilSim
TheJP

AMS Support Staff Ticket

The concept was Pioneered at IRONCLAD and has been a huge asset to both AMS and the players that help support us!

What's involved in being a Support Staffer?

AMS Support Staff Tickets are just like a normal UFS / CoST enlistment ticket,  includes all the normal player pack goodies with the addition of the  AMS Support Staff PVC Patch and a 50% discount.

However to "earn" the Support Staff Patch and Refund the player has the following requirements: 

AMS Support staff will assist with tear down and clean up of the AO Sunday immediately following EndEX (AMS Staff will hold onto Raffle tickets for Support Staffers so they don't miss out on the chance to win).

On AO tear down and clean up completion the individual will be refunded 50% of their ticket price and given their Support Staff PVC Patch. 

Support Staff Patches CAN NEVER BE PURCHASED! They are only given out to those who "Earn" them.

We will have 20 Support Staff tickets avlible for IC2 and can be found on the Ticketing site:

If it wasn't for a 12 hour drive right after the game on Sunday, I'd have your back with this JP. I'll definitely help out at FG if you guys need it.

I hear ya man!

Support Staff tickets will be available at all AMS events. 

I'm coming from Charlotte but I wasn't gonna miss the chance to be a part of the crew this time. I tried to jump on it at BH4 but they sold out before I could get my ticket. That 50% is a real motivator. Can't wait to see everyone! #COSTPRIDE!!!

Support Staff is currently sold out.  That being said, come see check in with me on friday, and we'll get you guys figured out.  With the clean up required on this AO, it will be nice to have some extra people.  Every event we have a few that are added and still receive their refund.  Plus there are always a few that register for support staff, and just don't show up.