American MilSim

Hey, looking for pictures of my guys, I know one dude took some pictures of us. We were the CoST guys on the East side of Coleville near the concrete tubes and forest behind the church mid/late Sunday.

Also, I know a lot of media focused on UFS forces, but does anyone have a list of media outlets that have pictures of CoST in general?

I know that my team's sponsor, On A Whim photography, was taking a lot of CoST pictures.  She made a post about it a couple of days ago, but basically she'll be editing and uploading pics regularly for the next few weeks.  (I think she had over 700 pics or so to comb through, so it could take a little while)

Anyway, you can find her stuff here: On A Whim photography

Definitely looking for several of the people taking photos. I know there was a guy with his camera in a holding apparatus taking photos and got some great footage of my brothers and I. Haven't seen them yet on any of the sites that have posted up links to albums. Wish we could get a list of press people and their associated groups / galleries so we knew where to look! :D