AMS Forums set to ARCHIVE MODE (POSTING DISABLED). These forums will be used for historical reference, otherwise you can find the AMS event pages located on Facebook. ×
American MilSim
AMS Forums set to ARCHIVE MODE (POSTING DISABLED). These forums will be used for historical reference, otherwise you can find the AMS event pages located on Facebook.

Specs mentioned introductions and I found the place so here's my post

Im 25, I work in E-Commerce

Originally from New Orleans LA, currently in Little Rock/Conway Arkansas

Guns are cool, I have 3 AEGs and 6 or 7 firearms

I like being outdoors, hiking, camping and playing anything with an emphasis on strategy

I have 6+ years of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Catch Wrestling, Judo and Combat Wrestling experience, emphasis on BJJ

Taught combatives and Nogi Jiu Jitsu with a club established in conjunction with my University's ROTC program for 3 years

Broken Home 4 was my first MilSim and I had a blast. I suppose Im CoST forever now.

Guest Specs

Welcome to the community! Not too many people from Arkansas around, so it's great to see some fellow Ozark members.

Alright, more Arkansas folks! Welcome to the community and enjoy your stay (and yes, CoST is where it's at ;) )

Guest Specs

Alright, more Arkansas folks! Welcome to the community and enjoy your stay (and yes, CoST is where it's at ;) )

welcome!

looks like it's a big beautiful Arkansas reunion up in here!

Woah! You guys are close to us Ozark Mountain Milsim members. We are just up here in the Bentonville/Rogers area.

welcome!

looks like it's a big beautiful Arkansas reunion up in here!

You must all be related, kissin cousins and all... :lol:  and welcome to the forums.

Woah! You guys are close to us Ozark Mountain Milsim members. We are just up here in the Bentonville/Rogers area.

Yep, I'm right next door in Centerton, I find myself in the Bentonville/Rogers area a lot!

I'm right here in Bentonville! takin classes at NWACC!

Guest Specs

My wife went to NWACC recently! We'll all have to get together sometime.