American MilSim
Sign in to follow this  
Voodoo

CO2 Powered Launcher?

During the Sunday Evolution I was in the church in Coleville (UFS Side) and there was a guy up there with me who had a home-made CO2 powered PVC rocket launcher. It fired the regular old 2" nerf rockets and was shoulder fired. I was just wondering who that was and if I could get a hold of some plans for how to make one. I think he was with the group who later used mortars from the church but I could be wrong. Thanks in advance! 

I too am interested, if you UFS guys would be willing to share with dedicated CoST personnel. I know there's a Hakkotsu mortar that is supposed to be alright, but it's expensive and the shells break a lot and it doesn't look like it would be that effective. I think I can build a better, simpler version. 

What are the regs for mortars? I don't see how you can chrono one. Obviously don't shoot large metal objects directly at people you don't want to actually maim or kill. I'm very much interested in seeing this concept develop further. 

Thanks guys! Any info on the mortars? They were being used on the church as well by a guy with a beard and a systema ptw. They were the bike pump powered ones. Maybe not my cup of tea, but I would like to know how they were built either way.