AMS Forums set to ARCHIVE MODE (POSTING DISABLED). These forums will be used for historical reference, otherwise you can find the AMS event pages located on Facebook. ×
American MilSim
AMS Forums set to ARCHIVE MODE (POSTING DISABLED). These forums will be used for historical reference, otherwise you can find the AMS event pages located on Facebook.
Sign in to follow this  
ZeroX54321

Eye Protection

So I've gone through and read every single topic in this section that's available for me to read, but I never saw any mention of it besides people wearing them on the field, but in my experience, the seal on Oakley SI M Frames with a Helo kit is big enough to allow a BB Through, which is against the rules. am I just not pulling the glasses far enough back on my face or are you guys wearing different Helo Kits somehow? I ask because I'd like to wear my M Frames at BH4 but if I'm wearing them incorrectly, I don't want to incur a war crime and lose points for my team, but I noticed that my glasses don't seal enough to block a bb going through.

M-frames with a helo kit are acceptable.  Sometimes the shape of your face will make goggles seal funny.  Some people get a head strap to go around their head, and it pulls the glasses back a bit and forms a better seal.

Sign in to follow this