American MilSim
1000mchief

Weather vs uniform Question.

Hello, so if it is 90°F and high humidity would it be ok if I wear a T-shirt that matches my camo? I'm wearing OD pants, combat shirt, and hat but I am 260lbs(losing it as the event closer) so overheating and dehydrating is a good chance so could I wear an OD T-shirt(limited to no graffics/words) for the OP?

Thank you

yea no such thing as a 50 person squad. Now as for the t-shirt part. if you are wearing solid green pants, you need to be wearing a solid green top. That top can be a bdu, combat shirt, or even a solid green t-shirt. I have worn a solid green t-shirt before at RDG when it was about 45-50 degrees because i like wearing a t-shirt more. My pants were also solid green so I had no issues regarding the uniform rules being broken. If you are wearing a t-shirt, as long as your top and bottom match you will be fine, but like advised before, your entrie squad would also need to be wearing solid green top and bottom. One guy can have a bdu top. another a t-shirt. just need to all be solid green in that example.

Guest Specs

I guess T-rex has the answer here ^^^.

However I know over the past year this has seen significant change as solid color tops and bottoms have become more popular. (Probably a result of the spread of Ranger Green and Grey.) But this time last year, we were told solid color t-shirts were a no go unless under a civilian element like CDF used to be. This year is different I guess. Altogether, I'm always a fan of allowing solid colors as this is pretty clear to which team you belong, and beginner friendly to new players that don't have the cash to put down on camo. 

Yea I am firm believer in following the rules. If rules say your have to match, then match. if they say you can mix then cool. of course as long as both are green based or tan. I do not see a reason why a solid top, or even a camo one that happens to be a t-shirt would not be allowed as long as the matching rules are followed that currently exist. I do not really see a difference between a combat shirt and a t-shirt besides design. 

50 man element is no such thing like others have said. you will be split so between yourselves figure out the best solution and let you command know from there who is what that you guys want and they will adjust accordingly. other then that you see everyone else has to say so you get a good idea. Another option is to get cheap combat tops and make them into short sleeves even though the brush at dday is hell and will cut you up.

Under Uniforms

H. In the event of inclement weather uniformity regulations are relaxed but all worn items must still be faction specific in regards to color.

Technically this doesn't refer to hot weather. But I'd say its close enough. I doubt anyone is going to expect the whole team to strip down because you do. And no one wants to see someone have a heat stroke. So I think you'll be okay as long as you stick to the correct colors. If I were you I would just get a combat top instead of a t-shirt.

Under Uniforms

H. In the event of inclement weather uniformity regulations are relaxed but all worn items must still be faction specific in regards to color.

Technically this doesn't refer to hot weather. But I'd say its close enough. I doubt anyone is going to expect the whole team to strip down because you do. And no one wants to see someone have a heat stroke. So I think you'll be okay as long as you stick to the correct colors. If I were you I would just get a combat top instead of a t-shirt.

^^^This, typically people start the day in full uniform, but there is a mix of T-shirts by noon because of the heat.  It's not going to hurt my feelings as long as your wearing a T-shirt that matches your faction base color. UFS:Tan and Brown  CoST OD Green

Yea I am firm believer in following the rules. If rules say your have to match, then match. if they say you can mix then cool. of course as long as both are green based or tan. I do not see a reason why a solid top, or even a camo one that happens to be a t-shirt would not be allowed as long as the matching rules are followed that currently exist. I do not really see a difference between a combat shirt and a t-shirt besides design. 

The baby Jesus just shed a tear...

Yeah last year at broken home 3 I ended up wearing my fraction t-shirt on saturday all day mainly because I got dehydrated friday night during the night evolution but also my combat shirt got rained on. But the weather was also not to hot.