American MilSim
Sign in to follow this  
Tactical Donut

Return to Sender (CLIP)

I heard some people talking about me smashing a window and tossing a grenade back. Well, it was the only logical thing to do at the time so I did it. I apologize for breaking it, but it does look pretty sick.

EDIT: Grenade was a ThunderB therefore it did not kill the sender. Thanks for clearing it up!

Hate to be that guy but.....If I'm wrong you won't hear an argument from me, lol
Awesome footage and great reaction time dude! :)

"B. INSIDE All simulated explosives used must simply detonate within 15 feet to eliminate a player.  A BB strike is NOT needed inside.  “Inside†is defined as having four (4) walls and does not have to have overhead cover."

Hate to be that guy but.....If I'm wrong you won't hear an argument from me, lol

Awesome footage and great reaction time dude! :)

"B. INSIDE All simulated explosives used must simply detonate within 15 feet to eliminate a player.  A BB strike is NOT needed inside.  “Inside†is defined as having four (4) walls and does not have to have overhead cover."

That part's not in question. He did a great job at saving his team mates. We were talking about how throwing the grenade back does not technically count as a kill for the people outside. :)

Guest Specs

Probably not the best idea (breaking the glass on most AO's). But I'll admit, that was some quick action on your part. Some places like Copperhead and ESR probably won't make a huge deal about some minor property damage, but that sort of stuff does tend to get a bad rap in the airsoft community. 

Perhaps next time, join the glorious level of players to jump onto the grenade instead.  ;)

"I jumped on a grenade to save my team" is a cooler story than "I threw it back out the window," in my opinion.  At that point you become "the guy."

HEY, YOU'RE THE GUY!  THE GUY WHO JUMPED ON THE GRENADE!  THE GUY!!!!

"Only logical thing to do"? Really?! LOGICALLY, there was an open window right next to the window you shattered.

But I guess some people's "logic" doesn't include taking care of something that isn't theirs...but I guess when someone else has to pay for it, it doesnt matter.

Well unfortunately if I had spent an extra second to correct my direction to go for the open window it would have gone off in my hand as you can see I barely had time to drop it. 

Again, I said I was sorry for breaking the window and I had a game staff witness the whole thing. His main concern was my hand and not the window.

That part's not in question. He did a great job at saving his team mates. We were talking about how throwing the grenade back does not technically count as a kill for the people outside. :)

oh i see, didn't think about that, lmao!

Good point, you are correct sir.

Just saying...if I had broken a window, I would offer to pay the price that AMS has to pay in order to cover replacing that window...