American MilSim
Enola Gaye SLO

Enola Gaye checking in

What's up everybody my name Omar "SLO" from Enola Gaye, i just wanted to get setup on the forums as we're looking to try and attend some AMS events in the near future.

a little about  me, i live in Las Vegas NV i've been playing airsoft since 2001-2002 played with Ace's & Eight's for several years, you could say we were a nationally recognized at some point we traveled across the country playing at various events were "factory sponsored by Echo1 for about 2 & 1/2  years and were featured in their commercial as well as a few articles in various magazines , the team slowly fizzled away as it happens with our sport and now i play with  the Wildcards another long standing vegas team, i'm part owner of a small field here in town it's not much but is a legal place for kids to play 

i have been selling EG smoke on my field for about 2 years now and have been trying to push the brand into more airsoft events which lead to my employment with EG  so with that we're trying to show our faces at more airsoft events we're looking at Copperhead to be our first 

Thanx for reading my ramblings feel free to ask me any product related questions hope to see you on the field 

Omar "SLO" Vega

Enola Gaye 

Guest Specs

The AMS community loves the product! Keep selling and we'll keep buying. See you out on the field!

The AMS community loves the product! Keep selling and we'll keep buying. See you out on the field!

Yes, I popped some many EG18s at RDG and ESR it was more or less ridiculous...

PURPLE EVERYWHERE!

i'll tell you purple is by far my favorite color right now.

we're in the middle of hashing out the details,but we should be at Copperhead next month 

Seems to have the best output and coverage from what I've seen, non-scientific of course just my observations. ;)