American MilSim
Guest Apollo Star

Are players allowed to use contours/Gopros

Guest Apollo Star

New guy question. I enlisted for UFS and would like to know if I am able to utilize my contour during the game as a player.

Any input is appreciated.

Guest Specs

Sure are. It's great advertising for AMS as well, so share away!

Guest Apollo Star

Thank you for all the feedback, I greatly appreciate it. I have another question regarding my contour. I currently have two 64 GB micro SD cards, are these to large for it?

I know with the GoPro the size of the SD card isnt the issue (For the newer ones) it the type. High definition cameras need a speed rating minimum of Class 10.

(EDIT)

I found this on the official contour web page.

http://help.contour.com/customer/portal/articles/278182-what-microsd-cards-will-work-with-my-camera-

Long story short 64gb SD cards will not work with any of the following Contour Cameras.

ContourROAM2, ContourGPS, Contour+, ContourROAM, and Contour+2, ContourHD 1080p, or ContourHD 720p.

All of them save for the Contour HD 720p camera can only use up to 32GB cards. The 720 can only use 16GB cards.

Side note (*SanDisk Ultra cards are ONLY compatible with the ContourROAM, ContourROAM2 and Contour+2 cameras using the latest firmware.)

Camera Tip:

One tip I'd like to put out about helmet cams is that if you leave your camera out in the cool night air before the day event, the camera

lens may get condensation on the inside and it may take all day before it clears up. That is what happened to me on Saturday at BH3,

after keeping the camera out of the cool night air the lens was clear for Sunday evolution.

Guest Apollo Star

Thanks for the help again. It would probabybe beneficial for me to have looked on Contour's website. Hindsight 20/20