American MilSim

Are you allowed to medic the enemy just so they can get back to their squad and offer a harder but funner battle? like say I hit an enemy who happen to be close to our lines because he rushed and after pushing back his unit a good distance can I medic him and send him back to his unit? I know it sounds stupid but I like a fair fight and one man down can really put a damper on how well a team can fight. I would have them remove their mag from their gun and pistol and have them back up a hundred feet or so (where able) before turning around to run to their team. Obviously my men would hold fire unless given reason to engage but i doubt someone who was just saved from a long walk would purposely open fire on 6 guys aiming at him in the open. Just a quick thought

I'm new to all this as well but I would assume you wouldn't just because the game is about points. Easy to want a good battle and forget about the war to speak. As for the long walk the idea is to work as a squad and a couple long walks should take the wind outta his sails and get him functioning on task.

Just my .02 cents

Well, the second that you finish medicing him, he is back in play and could then engage you.  It's your call, but I personally wouldn't do it.

Yes, technically you could waste one of your bandages on an EWIA or dig through his IFAK.

I could see this being useful in certain scenarios, with HVTs, etc...

I have medic'd opposing players after a good gunfight and hand shaking just to keep them from walking miles back to a respawn. Of course it all depends on whats at stake.