American Milsim is Proud to Present

yX3mmpe.jpg

Operation: Broken Home IV
D-Day Adventure Park, Wyandotte, OK
May 23rd-24th, 2015

REGISTRATION OPENS MARCH 16th @ NOON CST

REGISTER HERE

Make sure you have read and understand the American Milsim Rule Set

On site camping will be available, free of charge.

RV Slots available - $50.00 for the weekend (first come, first serve)

Powered 110v Camping slot available - $25.00 for the weekend (first come, first serve) 

AO opens for camping Thursday, May 21st.

Operation Details...

ALL American Milsim Events are BIO BB ONLY!

OBH4 Pre-Registration fee of: $135.00 per player (50 tickets per faction)

OBH4 Normal Registration fee of $150.00 per player 

Included in the enlistment fee all players will receive the following at check-In:

• OBH4 Event PVC Patch
  • AMS Vet PVC Patch
  • AO Map
  • OBH4 Event T-Shirt
  • CoST / UFS Faction Patch
  • Ticket for Game End Raffle

Following Faction Patterns allowed:

OPFOR: UFS Army (United Federal States) 300 SLOTS

camo-ufs-reg.jpg

camo_UFS-SF.jpg

UFS ARMY: United Federal States Army - DCU, 3 color Desert, Multicam, Desert Marpat Solid TAN, Tan Flight Suit, AOR1, Kryptek Nomad, A-TACS AU, Multicam Arid, Inland Taipan - Squads must match, Headgear must match faction camo or base color (Tan), TAC Gear color DOES NOT MATTER.

BLUFOR: CoST (Coalition of Sovereign Territories) 300 SLOTS

camo-cst-reg.jpg
CoST: Coalition of Sovereign Territories Army - M81 Woodland, Woodland Marpat, AOR2, Kryptek Mandrake, Project Honor, A-TACS FG, Solid OD, OD Flight suit, Multicam Tropic, Caiman - Squads must match, Headgear must match faction camo or base color (OD Green), TAC Gear color DOES NOT MATTER.

What is the refund policy?

All Slot reservations ARE NON-REFUNDABLE!

If a player is unable to attend the event they will be ONLY credited their ticket price to any future AMS event within the same calendar year.

American MilSim only offers full event refunds to Military/LE personnel in the event they are called for deployment/training. Players seeking a refund will be required to provide their Federal/State issued Military or LE identification.

*Our troops always come first! Event time and date is subject to change for Military requirements. In case of time/date change event(s) will be rescheduled.

Guest Specs

Nice, thanks for the huge image there JP! Makes it easier to share stuff about these events on social and in videos. 

I did notice that solid tops are permitted under the camo's for either side this time around however (which is great). In the event a player does opt for a solid top, are they still required to match bottoms as has been the case in events-past? Or has that been opened up to any combination of faction approved patterns/colors (with matching headgear) provided the squad matches?

I believe the way it is stated that solid faction specific colored tops MUST be worn with matching solid color bottoms.

While I will wait for JP to clarify this it seems that at past events it became extremely hot. I would believe that solid faction color appropriate tops might be allowed of short-sleeved t-shirts and the like for cooler temperature wearing tops.

The same allowance seems to go for cold or wet weather tops; being that the color is faction specific.

While I know many of the fashion conscientious like to combine faction specific solid color tops with their faction specific camo pants; I believe the staff does not want us to remove camo tops and then run around with the wrong faction allowed colored under shirts.

But as stated an AMS Admin will clarify this for all. They are awesome like that!

Guest Specs

I think now that there is a tan multicam and a green multicam the original multicam should be taken out! So that it can't be mistaken for green. Just a suggestion jp

This has been something brought up constantly and it always comes down to properly ID'ing the party in question before engaging. That's a situation that is common in many real combat situations. There are patterns on both sides that sit in that gray area, but provided you understand what patterns are on either side, it shouldn't be an issue for anyone.

Ultimately, the 2 main faction colors are Woodland and Multicam, and Woodland is far more brown and dark in tone than MC is. 

is there different names for the tan or green versions I did a google search for ''multicam tan'' and ''multicam green'' for side by a side photo but I found nothing useful.  I'm sure a 12 year old is face palming out there somewhere but the only modern US camo patterns I own are MARPAT and honestly never been interested in it past the British version.

I agree both versions should be allowed as most countries use some form of multicam, and It will really stress target ID.

Tim its arid and tropic and both are accepted on proper sides. But is also the WHOLE squad needs to match. So your basically telling one side well sorry your uniform is not a no go and have to spend all this cash for new stuff. Ya won't happen. You do realize that DCU is crap for where the games are except for OPCH now. Its a mute point that has been complained about for years with the same answer. Mc is here to stay so build the bridge and get over it. We are for the most part adults and need to act like it. The continue crying (lol) over uniform isn't getting g us anyplace.

Guest Specs

The problem is is that people are still seeing this as a tan vs. green issue. That shouldn't be how you look at it. You should be using sight and optics to first determine what pattern that individual is in, then determine which side they are on based on that pattern. At a distance, pretty much any pattern tends to look similar. 

This issue is dead, let it be. 

The mixed patterns however is a new and relevant topic whenever we get some AMS clarification. 

thank you grover that helped me find what I needed,

honesty it is not hard to tell the difference especially if you have magnification on optics, I thought it would be harder but there is a huge difference in patterns so I dont see the problem.

wmasg-mc-news-big.jpg

Guest Specs

IF and WHEN we get some knock off brand versions of the specialized multicam patterns then MAYBE you'll see more of it on UFS. Not everyone in the community is made of Crye money. 

IF and WHEN we get some knock off brand versions of the specialized multicam patterns then MAYBE you'll see more of it on UFS. Not everyone in the community is made of Crye money. 

Tru-Spec has affordable, quality construction sets. You don't HAVE to have the crye versions. 

Guest Specs

Tru-Spec has affordable, quality construction sets. You don't HAVE to have the crye versions. 

Tru-Spec and Massif are still top dollar on my budget, and I'm sure even more so for other starter players. I'm talking low dollar pantac/emerson/flyye whatever brands. It took a good deal just to grab my multicam set to meet rule requirements. (Not that I wouldn't mind a set of arid's. Not really a fan DCU's and AOR1.)