AMS Forums set to ARCHIVE MODE (POSTING DISABLED). These forums will be used for historical reference, otherwise you can find the AMS event pages located on Facebook. ×
American MilSim
AMS Forums set to ARCHIVE MODE (POSTING DISABLED). These forums will be used for historical reference, otherwise you can find the AMS event pages located on Facebook.
Sign in to follow this  
kooler

summer events

I think I know the answer but was wondering why AMS dos not  run any events during the summer, ie July and August.

Guest Specs

In the past years, (I'm fairly certain) that BH normally happened in June, and then followed up with Rebel Yell in September. It just so happens that dates have spread those a bit further apart this year, likely due to on-site scheduling issues. I'm sure staff can better explain the reasoning though.

-edit-

Though I noticed you mention July and August in particular which neither of those events normally fall under. No idea. Perhaps just a lack of opportunities or talks with a particular site haven't gotten the green light yet.

No game play in July and August? Probably because of the 100+ degree weather and the high humidity, people can't hack the heat and humidity at Broken Home so why put on a game when it actually gets hot and you have people getting sick and dropping like flies because they aren't conditioned to the heat.

No game play in July and August? Probably because of the 100+ degree weather and the high humidity, people can't hack the heat and humidity at Broken Home so why put on a game when it actually gets hot and you have people getting sick and dropping like flies because they aren't conditioned to the heat.

I figured it was the heat,I got to get my ass in gear and find AMS a spot up here in the north east for a summer time game.

Sign in to follow this