AMS Forums set to ARCHIVE MODE (POSTING DISABLED). These forums will be used for historical reference, otherwise you can find the AMS event pages located on Facebook. ×
American MilSim
AMS Forums set to ARCHIVE MODE (POSTING DISABLED). These forums will be used for historical reference, otherwise you can find the AMS event pages located on Facebook.
Sign in to follow this  
Parks

LOST and FOUND

I picked up a blue propane adapter about 20mins till endex furthest north east flag where CoST made it's last push. Meant to turn it in but forgot. If it's yours I will get it to you.

I lost one pmag with HP01 written on the bottom, one metal echo1 mag with yellow tape on it and two grey stanag magazines with HP01 writtenn on the bottom. If anyone ended up with one or more of them please message me.

I had lost a Dark Tan Oakley Hard Knuckle Glove (i beleive size 8) at the end of Endex 1, and a Helo Kit sometime before the Blackcard dinner.

If anyone found either of these, please let me know, i have no problem covering shipping! Thanks!

Lost cold steel knife. Coated with mud crawled through at last three games, but my name is under mud.

Sign in to follow this