• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Whisper

Whisper

New to American MilSim

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Help the sport we all love by signing the petition!

https://petitions.wh...irsoft/dkGRjlPZ

Judge

Judge

New to American MilSim

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationSt. Francis Wisconsin

Already done. It is up to each and every one of us to get ahold of our Senators and Congressmen and tell them to stop. The actions of a few should not, and shall not impede on this sport that we all love.

The bills that are being branded about are leaving the paintballers alone. Why? Its because we as Milsim, and the casual airsofter think that this sort of thing will never happen to us. Look at California SB199. That is only the beginning. There is legislation going forward in Illinois that want to do the same.

Get educated, get involved. Don't be one of those that thinks this wont happen to us.I hate to tell you.... IT IS!!   

Specs

Specs

MilSim Advocate

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,353 posts
  • LocationNorthwest Arkansas

Done and done. Will be contacting my senator as well. Hopefully this get's swept under the rug as always.

Founder and SQL of Ozark Mountain Milsim.

Need a patch design? Team need some branding? T-shirts are fine too. Check me out at Specs Airsoft Design.

My business page here.

My professional site here.

Disciple 4

Disciple 4

American MilSim Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
  • LocationMiddle Of Nowhere

I signed as well, I dont know the full depth, but Imost certainly dont want it to be like the whole craze over "Assault weapons" and magazine capacity.

"Don't pray for an easier life, pray to be a stronger man." -John Fitzgerald Kennedy

"Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world"- Nelson Mandela

If you have a question, please ask me.

I'll treat you as you treat me.

Why does everyone hate KWA again?

Catalyst

Catalyst

American MilSim Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts
  • LocationStillwater, Oklahoma

signed.

<p>If at first you don't succed, destroy all evidence that you tried.

Modified JG P90 w/green dot and flashlight. We hicapa dragon & maruzen walther p99. Utc triburst shotgun.
Condor plate rig with utility pouch,pistol holster and old Vien era battle belt with drop leg holster and mag pouch.

Disciple 4

Disciple 4

American MilSim Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
  • LocationMiddle Of Nowhere

The petition ends tommorrow. Whats going happen? Senator Ghost gun 30 caliber rounds per minute clip De Leon needs to get it through court or something before it becomes on the table(and the news)?

"Don't pray for an easier life, pray to be a stronger man." -John Fitzgerald Kennedy

"Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world"- Nelson Mandela

If you have a question, please ask me.

I'll treat you as you treat me.

Why does everyone hate KWA again?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users