American MilSim

Sidearm-Sig 229-BSS/night site's (soon to carry a Sig 226)/w-serpa holster

Under the bench seat in double cab- bushmaster M4A2 and a go -bag with two extra mags of both-w/M48 tactical hawk and a Marine corps Bayonet OKC3S- Trauma kit w/quick clot and lots of 4x4's and other variable  size's 

closet in bedroom- Mossberg 930 Home security

Ammo- Federal -PD9GRD/P223Q/PD132-personal protection

Range time- Federal-AE9DP/AE223N

my wife has her own Sig 229 with lock box in her night drawer!

Anyone get the mag caddy with the INCOG. I dont know if its just me but adjusting the retention on it really doesn't seem to work?

Anybody else have this issue?

Here is my EDC, a gen 3 Glock 17 with XS tritium big dot sights and a gripforce beavertail, as well as a talon decal grip. Added adhesive skateboard tape to serrations on the slide as well.

Grip has been reduced to allow use of G19 mags,

Incog holster with a G17 mag as my spare, my carry ammo is gold dot spear +p 124 grain. 

Upon further testing, decal grips suck. They may be cheap but not effective. Either have some one do a good stippling job or learn how to do it your self. Fortunately I only wasted 11 bucks on it :P

Also for you fellow glock users here is an awesome tutorial on glock upgrades

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-b69HlWT4Y

Also for you fellow glock users here is an awesome tutorial on glock upgrades

Or you could just buy an H&K in the first place and save time and money. JK ;)

So how's that INCOG treating you so far? I love my other G-Code holsters, so I would be pretty inclined to get one for EDC CCW use too.

Lol H&K everyone has their favorite right?

Incog is awesome tactical fuzz is the best thing ever, I would still recommend wearing an undershirt as the gun its self can get annoying.

The draw from this holster is smooth like glass. :) 

Only down side is having to wait so long to get it, also get the mag caddy its a great option you can remove it and run it without the caddy as well which is nice.

Only down side is having to wait so long to get it

I know what you mean there. I ordered a holster for my dad's S&W model 10 .38spl revolver to give to him for Christmas last year and I was waiting for at least one month. On the plus side, my did isn't a big tactical kinda guy but after breaking in his holster he loves it!

I'll definitely look to the INCOG when I get my wife and I both set up with CCW's.

Befor I bought my first pistol I wrnt to the range and probably shot 20 different ones. Its about the feel, recoil and what is comfortable for you and your wife. There are some nice compact 9mm for your wife in different brands.

Befor I bought my first pistol I wrnt to the range and probably shot 20 different ones. Its about the feel, recoil and what is comfortable for you and your wife. There are some nice compact 9mm for your wife in different brands.

Thanks, but I'm not new to handguns....

I have shot a few pistols and I've loved Glocks. I recommend the S&W Bodyguard 380 if you're looking for a very small handgun. If you're looking for a comfortable size pistol, I very much recommend the Glock 19, it's a compact size 9mm. Just remember overall, the smaller your pistol, like a sub-compact, the more difficult it will be to be accurate because the distance between your rear and front sights is smaller.

I have shot a few pistols and I've loved Glocks. I recommend the S&W Bodyguard 380 if you're looking for a very small handgun. If you're looking for a comfortable size pistol, I very much recommend the Glock 19, it's a compact size 9mm. Just remember overall, the smaller your pistol, like a sub-compact, the more difficult it will be to be accurate because the distance between your rear and front sights is smaller.

Thanks, but again, I'm not new to handguns. I know what I like and what I'm looking for. My wife and I both hate DAO striker fired semi autos for trigger pull preferences. We both hate the grip angle and feel of Glocks. I'm not about to buy a handgun for CCW for both my wife and myself and force either one of us to compromise. It just so happens though that we both love the Berreta PX4 Compact 9mm. My wife loves everything about it more than any other handgun she's ever handled so that's what I'm going to buy her. I for one will likely get the full size version.

Thanks, but again, I'm not new to handguns. I know what I like and what I'm looking for. My wife and I both hate DAO striker fired semi autos for trigger pull preferences. We both hate the grip angle and feel of Glocks. I'm not about to buy a handgun for CCW for both my wife and myself and force either one of us to compromise. It just so happens though that we both love the Berreta PX4 Compact 9mm. My wife loves everything about it more than any other handgun she's ever handled so that's what I'm going to buy her. I for one will likely get the full size version.

Oh sorry my bad, I meant for that to be to TheJP

The M&P will never fail to please.  My main carry is the M&P 9 compact, very accurate and fun/easy to shoot.  My second EDC is my Kimber Ultra CDP, love this pistol like none other!  Just hate the thought of having to use it and it being collected as evidence.  My wife carries either my M&P when I'm not or her Diamondback 9mm.  Every pistol has its good and bad, the thing to remember when carrying is to carry what fits you as a shooter and fills the role you are looking for the best.  Carrying a pistol you aren't comfortable shooting isn't doing you any favours.

I personally don't CCW because I, 1. Live in the worst U.S. state (New Jersey, basically communist China), and it is impossible to get a permit, and 2. Legally too young anyway. If I did I'd probably carry a Kimber .45 1911 or a S&W M&P .40 . I'd rather shoot a .45 or .40 with a lot of stopping power than carry a small power 9mm and have a lot of rounds in the magazine. If I did have to carry a 9mm it'd be a Glock 19.

I personally don't CCW because I, 1. Live in the worst U.S. state (New Jersey, basically communist China), and it is impossible to get a permit, and 2. Legally too young anyway. If I did I'd probably carry a Kimber .45 1911 or a S&W M&P .40 . I'd rather shoot a .45 or .40 with a lot of stopping power than carry a small power 9mm and have a lot of rounds in the magazine. If I did have to carry a 9mm it'd be a Glock 19.

There is housing available here in the enlightened are of the country for you to live in once you get old enough and have the money.....*hint* ;)

Got my CCW last year, Was carrying a Norinco M57(knockoff TT-33). Recently sold it though and now i'm carrying a Taurus/Rossi 461 Revolver.

Looking to get a Walther P99 or PPX soon though.

GLOCK 17 with TLR-1 in a Fury Concealment Holster with one spare mag......when I'm not in Cali where my Tx CHL is no good lol

I'd rather shoot a .45 or .40 with a lot of stopping power than carry a small power 9mm and have a lot of rounds in the magazine. If I did have to carry a 9mm it'd be a Glock 19.

Sigh..............please reasearch this a little more. Basically as long as you carry a quality self defense (hollow point or softpoint) load and pick a common caliber between 9 and .45 you aren't loosing any "stoping power" by going with the 9mm. Now when we move to ball ammo that changes a bit, but not enough to worry about. You're talking about a difference in .07 inches, and a weight difference (depending on bullet selection)of about 6 or 7 grams.

Seriously pick which ever one you shoot best and carry that irregardless of caliber.

My ex-wife had a Colt Mustang .380.  It was like you said a shrunk down 1911.  Was a great ankle carry pistol and shot nice and smooth.  Was a bit heavy for a .380 but not bad.  Wish I could find one for a reasonable price. 

My current EDC is generally a Gen 3 Glock 19.  Sometimes It's the Baby Deagle .40, Glock 22, or S&W 659.  That said the vast majority of the time it's the 19.  I always come back to it despite the fact that I don't find it very comfy.  Sweet shooter though. 

In my trunk there's usually a BCM mid 16 and 5 mags.