American MilSim
Deathclaw124

Team Needed For BH4

I am needing a team for Broken Home 4.This is my first Milsim event, but not my first time playing. I need some people that i can know and can learn to play with.

I live in Webb City, Missouri.

I have been playing for 2 years.

I am 15, but i can hold my own and i am very mature.

I am a Rifleman.

If you have any other questions just ask.  

My guys will be willing and able to have you along as well if things don't work out with texas. We'll be running CoST as well.

as Charlie said, all the cool kids run with CoST

Deathclaw124,

I'll be coming from Kansas. and the rest of my team ( the Drunken Rebels ) are from North West Arkansas we will be CosT more than welcome to join us! Just look for call signs Johnson or Busy. Send me a PM here if you want any more information.  Thanks!

Deathclaw 

we will be coming from louisiana well be with  costa also my team is called (Bayou Militia) we would also be glad to take you in man just pm me  if your interested   

A friend and I are also looking to team up, its our first milsim event as well.We would like a group that can show us the ropes in Milsim we would like to make it to as many of the American Milsim events as possible. We will be traveling from northern Minnesota!

Ethan90,

If you are playing CoST we are always looking for people to join us on the field. We are the Drunken Rebels. We have a guy coming from Minnesota also. You are more than welcome to join up with us! We have a private facebook page if you would like us to add you just private message me and I can.