American MilSim
Frosty

511 Kilt

Frosty, maybe you should have posted that up in the Warm Weather Loadout Thread. Their are some guys in that thread that seem really worried about getting to hot out at BH and this might work out really well for them. LOL

I bet you would !

On another note, though - www.utilikilts.com has been in business a long time. They make really high quality stuff. Met two people already that use their stuff, and like it. Not for me, man, but hey, some people like it.

Besides, some women are quite curious about them. The old saying about kilts has some of them hot and bothered. Not kidding !

.....only if they'll make it in my clan colors and then some one starts making a nice shade of blue for my face paint.....

Thats what Im thinking Metal. Make me one in my clan colors and Im all over it.

I ran into the guys from Utilikilts a few years back in Colorado Springs during the city's Irish festival. Not that I'm a kilt wearing guy, but damn, I was tempted.

A man in a kilt is a man and a half.

That razor sharp knife we wear in the top of our stockings has 2 purposes, for nutting sheep or idiots that call a kilt a 'skirt'.

For you Kilt wearers

http://www.511tactical.com/Tactical-Duty-Kilt.html

TDK_1_large.jpg

Thanks  for sharing tactical company. am recommend one of the best Utility kilt company

they are selling best utility kilts

and am recommend kilt directory

and a utilitkilts is usa best selling company

https://kiltguide.com/directory/utili-kilts.html