American MilSim
Sign in to follow this  
jazzman

Few questions

Question the first:

Is there a list of what vendors will be on-site for the event, and will there be any who can do gun/tech work?

Question the next:

I will have finally hit my 5th AMS event, but I do not have the AMS mini-star patch from BH1 (I think this was Pre-mini-star-patches).  How do I obtain this, and will my 5 event patches be sufficient evidence to score a "5" star patch?

Question the last:

Will there be admin/non-play vehicles in use during play at this event?

Thanks,

~Jazz

Question the first:

Is there a list of what vendors will be on-site for the event, and will there be any who can do gun/tech work?

Question the next:

I will have finally hit my 5th AMS event, but I do not have the AMS mini-star patch from BH1 (I think this was Pre-mini-star-patches).  How do I obtain this, and will my 5 event patches be sufficient evidence to score a "5" star patch?

Question the last:

Will there be admin/non-play vehicles in use during play at this event?

Thanks,

~Jazz

Per Rick, we can take care of your 5 star.  Just bring in the other 4 that you have. 

Don't know if anyone will be doing gun work on site.  When I worked for Kastway, we quit doing on site gun work if we had to crack the gearbox because people were crazy about it.  I would contact the sponsors directly, I know that Amped Airsoft will be there. 

There will most likely be admin vehicles on the field.  We typically use them to evacuate injured players, for DAM mission transport, to put out and recover props etc.  I'm curious to know why you are interested in the vehicle question.

I ask because I want to know whether we as players need to be aware of vehicles in the AO, whether we as (in-game) players need to address/deal with them and/or ignore them.

Thanks for your answers.

~Jazz

There may be instances where people are riding in vehicles, but they will not be shooting out of them by any means.  We might be moving them for DAM missions in vehicles, or on a FRAGO mission on the fringes of the AO.  I would imagine that if they are being transported in a vehicle it will be around the perimeter of the AO and should not interfere with the game.  It is not in the plan currently for people to be fighting out of vehicles, and no one should have to hit one with a nerf round to disable it or shoot at the occupants.  If we get in your way and you hit a vehicle, it's not the end of the world, but you should have no reason to specifically engage a vehicle.  Hope this clears it up a little.