AMS Forums set to ARCHIVE MODE (POSTING DISABLED). These forums will be used for historical reference, otherwise you can find the AMS event pages located on Facebook. ×
American MilSim
AMS Forums set to ARCHIVE MODE (POSTING DISABLED). These forums will be used for historical reference, otherwise you can find the AMS event pages located on Facebook.
Mikey575

Registration?

Hey guys, sorry for another question :P. But I'm asking if registration for reindeer games is still tomorrow? I haven't seen any news about it or any hype, etc...

Will there be a link to the ticket website on Facebook? And what time will it be available?

Thanks in advance everyone, especially AMS staff!

Hey guys, sorry for another question :P. But I'm asking if registration for reindeer games is still tomorrow? I haven't seen any news about it or any hype, etc...

Will there be a link to the ticket website on Facebook? And what time will it be available?

Thanks in advance everyone, especially AMS staff!

Yes, we pushed registration to Monday the 13th, we have some cool changes for RDG I think you all will like!

We will have links up in the next few days!

Thanks Mikey!

Noticed this as well. No team slot for placement.

Thanks for the heads up I have resolved the issue, you'll just need to PM myself or your leadership as the rosters are formed.

Regards,

JP