American MilSim
RangerFox

Black Card Membership questions

i have a few questions about the Black Card

1. I know it states that you get 20% off admission to any AMS Event for 1 year, but is it really worth spending 100$ a year Just for the small things such as this?

2. When using the Card for admission, do i have to enter the Serial for it to apply?

3. Is there a coupon code for Kastway airsoft?

4. Kickin it with AMS, meaning, before and after the Evolution's or during Pre Event Prep?

That is all. 

i have a few questions about the Black Card

1. I know it states that you get 20% off admission to any AMS Event for 1 year, but is it really worth spending 100$ a year Just for the small things such as this?

2. When using the Card for admission, do i have to enter the Serial for it to apply?

3. Is there a coupon code for Kastway airsoft?

4. Kickin it with AMS, meaning, before and after the Evolution's or during Pre Event Prep?

That is all. 

1. Depends on how many events you are looking to attend a year.

20% off FG = 37

20% off OBH = 30

20% off Playas = 37

And thats only 3 of 6 if not 7 events possible for 2015.

So right there the card has paid for itself.

On top of that you get 20% off the AMS online store and Kastway airsoft as well.

2. Yes, you enter your Black card number and it acts like a coupon code. 

3.  Yes, you use the same code for on Kastway's site as a coupon.

4. We typically have a Black Card ONLY dinner on Friday on site before the event. Get to see some cool toys, maybe some gossip on upcoming AOs and events or maybe be the first to see video of a new AO. Normally get random swag, etc...  Each Black Card memeber can bring one guest, but they each have to donate a minium $20.00 dollas to the NWSKIds.org foundation and bring proof of paymnet -- then it's FESTIA TIME!

These guys looked like they had fun...

wbHOXOL.jpg

I am in my 2nd year. My first one maybe paid off? Idk since i only used it 3 times i think. But this year I used it for Iron Clad, Faded Giant, ate the awesome food at Iron Clad, enjoyed the black card tent, going to use it for Playas NM, ESR3, and BH4 plus all that free food and other swag. Not including the patches I buy from AMS. It pays off very well for me at least. Besides, you get to say your a Black Card member and support a great group of guys!!!!!