AMS Forums set to ARCHIVE MODE (POSTING DISABLED). These forums will be used for historical reference, otherwise you can find the AMS event pages located on Facebook. ×
American MilSim
AMS Forums set to ARCHIVE MODE (POSTING DISABLED). These forums will be used for historical reference, otherwise you can find the AMS event pages located on Facebook.
Yogi

Death in the Family

I know this is a week late but I needed time before I tell you.

On September 27 around 12:20 Am my dad as most of you know has passed away, we think heart attack. I am not fully sure what's gonna come for my future in Airsoft, but I did have a wonderful time of playing with him and road trips. For all you kid's out there I say this enjoy your day's with your dad  and talk thing through if you guy's fight. Be there for one anther like me and my dad, trust me when I say you wish greatly miss him when he is gone. :( :( :(

Yogi

To the MSE staff now AMS thanks for all the wonderful days and memories. It seems like yesterday I meet you all at Ball drop at Pipeline Ridge. :) :) :)

Sorry to hear. I am dealing with my father in law in the hospital and he probably won't ever get to come home.

Just take it one day at a time. Keep the memories close and the days to follow should get better for you.

Guest Specs

Sorry for your loss! Father's really are something special. Hope you continue with airsoft in the future!

Yogi, sorry for you loss buddy. I understand how you feel and if you ever need a ride to a local game or even one of the AMS events that I might be attending let me know and I will make sure you have a ride.

I'm really sorry to hear about your loss. You've got my sincerest condolences. If you need someone to talk to or a battle buddy, hmu. Might not be able to afford a whole lot of events, but when I'm there, lemme know and ill be right by your side.