AMS Forums set to ARCHIVE MODE (POSTING DISABLED). These forums will be used for historical reference, otherwise you can find the AMS event pages located on Facebook. ×
American MilSim
AMS Forums set to ARCHIVE MODE (POSTING DISABLED). These forums will be used for historical reference, otherwise you can find the AMS event pages located on Facebook.
RC1

PCU Jackets

For Reindeer Games this year if it is cold...would PCU or grey colored jackets be allowed as long as your gear matches your pants color like MAKO does?

So if I were been team and I had a green softshell and woodland pants and a multicam vest would that work?

Guest Specs

I'd recommend investing in a secondary PC however in a color that's CoST standard. You might get some friendly fire with multicam gear. Coyote brown has always been a great neutral gear color for both sides. Ranger green as well.

I'd recommend investing in a secondary PC however in a color that's CoST standard. You might get some friendly fire with multicam gear. Coyote brown has always been a great neutral gear color for both sides. Ranger green as well.

This --^ :)

Also if, like in AMS games, Multicam is considered a pattern for UFS, you will DEFINITELY see friendly fire. :lol:

I was curious about this myself, since all of the cold-weather M81 gear I've found has been pretty pricy. 

Let me clarify this a little.  The standard grey/foliage green color is not a faction base color.  OD green and Coyote/Tan are faction base colors. The Foliage green like the standard PCU is NOT A FACTION BASE COLOR.  I know that it is called "green" but we all know that it is really grey. 

Let me clarify this a little.  The standard grey/foliage green color is not a faction base color.  OD green and Coyote/Tan are faction base colors. The Foliage green like the standard PCU is NOT A FACTION BASE COLOR.  I know that it is called "green" but we all know that it is really grey. 

---^

THIS.

Please don't make something that is very simple, complex/ Follow the uniform guidelines to avoid being "That Guy" whose house we visit in the middle fo the night with your command.