AMS Forums set to ARCHIVE MODE (POSTING DISABLED). These forums will be used for historical reference, otherwise you can find the AMS event pages located on Facebook. ×
American MilSim
AMS Forums set to ARCHIVE MODE (POSTING DISABLED). These forums will be used for historical reference, otherwise you can find the AMS event pages located on Facebook.
Sign in to follow this  
dadandlad

Uniforms

Moses here (SLAP). Recently, we've been looking for a replacement to the Desert Digi we wear to games as it sort of stands out in wooded AO's pretty badly.

I know a lot has been commented on regarding the use of Multicam. It's hard to tell which side you are on, etc.

One of the options we have considered is Multicam trousers with the Tan/Khaki Battle shirt (along with Tan gear). Would this be considered an acceptable uniform for Reindeer Games?

Thanks

Moses here (SLAP). Recently, we've been looking for a replacement to the Desert Digi we wear to games as it sort of stands out in wooded AO's pretty badly.

I know a lot has been commented on regarding the use of Multicam. It's hard to tell which side you are on, etc.

One of the options we have considered is Multicam trousers with the Tan/Khaki Battle shirt (along with Tan gear). Would this be considered an acceptable uniform for Reindeer Games?

Thanks

I would say yes, just so long as your squad matches (Just going off of past op experiences here)

squad must match, however your top and bottom must also match. so if multicam bottoms then multicam top. as for RDG, uniforms arent released yet as RDG is not a part of the AMS story line so uniforms and factions are different

Sign in to follow this