American MilSim
AntiStupid

I guess an AAR for IC...

First off, I don't want to be accused of hiding behind a screenname; ban me if you'd like to, listen if you're mature.

Michael Tregre , Louisiana

After deciding to head out of IC early, I thought over and over about a AAR for IC and I concluded it would end up being very long, rambled, and would more than likely never convey the mesg I intended. So I reverted to this AAR with hopes that it helps those who may attend AMS events in the future.

Myself along with 13 others will not be attending another AMS event. For the pencil pushers that's nearly $2000 from the budget line. The list of reasons and issues is longer than the roster for this OP.

The OP seemed to have zero thought process behind it. The issues range from the "attack and defend" concept that should be left for the small backyard games, no MilSim concepts, Red Shirts who couldn't answer simple questions but thought themselves Gods (especially Czar Bob), zero coordination of the OP, a very poorly executed and a extremely concerning lack of respect towards the paying customer by some admins that included walking away from questions and verbal attacks. The general failure at coordination and execution was the most apparent issue however.

Sure, the OP did have a focal point of some serious BB slinging, but surely a shoot fest isn't what one would call an OP or MilSim event. There was a great assembly of local players yet again at this AO, but seeing the level of what the past OP at Shelby was vs this was dis-hearting.

I came to pass by a small issue when heading back to the AO. I asked 3 separate red shirts for assistance and not one could provide direction or answers. The last even going as far as to say "I don't answer those questions" before driving off in the F250. Maybe tell the customer who can next time?

Then there was Bob, who we dubbed Czar Bob (Chubby guy who fancied himself from a couple of decades ago). This guy actually created a verbal altercation with paying players. He was 150% disrespectful even calling out a particular player who is a war veteran while spouting off about being a Marine. To Bob, your lucky that veteran had a cooler head and remember the other Marine that was close by, finds you disgraceful. Your red shirt didn't mean jack at that moment and you proved it.

The end of that spit show included a comment from staff that they know Bob to be a bit of a hot head, if  that was so why was he there as YOUR admin?

Myself and these other 13 have made our decision, hopefully AMS learns from this, reaches out and returns a good value on this wasted money. And on a personal note, Bob needs to issue an apology.  

First off I will state that I respect your opinion and I would hope that everyone else does as well.   When things go amiss, the best answer is to work collectively to correct them rather than to sweep dissent under the rug and hope it goes away.   The AMS guys here are clever that way and I am sure they will take your feedback to heart.  

I will state right off that I was not at Ironclad and as such cannot answer your specific problems but I do have quite a bit of milsim event planning experience and would like to address a few of your points from a neutral perspective with my comments in blue

"After deciding to head out of IC early" 

Good answer.  When you are at an event and things are going in a direction that is annoying you, the best answer is to just pack up and head home.   I have done that many times myself and am COMPLETELY certain that doing so saved someone getting an ass chewing at best or a rifle butt to the face at the worst.   We do this sort of thing to have fun, if you are not having fun you might as well not be doing it.  On the flip side of the coin, the guys who are there having fun will have more fun without angry people around.

"For the pencil pushers that's nearly $2000 from the budget line"

It's not quite that simple.  The margins are very narrow if existent at all in airsoft,  If we did have pencil pushers, they would have committed suicide a long time ago.  Most everyone who does this does it because they love doing it.   Do keep that in mind when you are talking to event planners as many are burning out and leaving the sport.

" I asked 3 separate red shirts for assistance and not one could provide direction or answers."

I would wager that happened because they did not know the answer to your question or have a rapid solution to your problem.  Being an admin guy at a big game is tough and in many cases it is no easy trick to keep track of what all is happening in the event around you when you are so heavily tasked with other specific duties.    This becomes particularly frustrating when you are just trying to get from one place to the next and address a problem that you can fix while constantly being stopped and asked questions or getting presented with problems that you cannot fix.  I usually handle this by NOT wearing a red shirt so I can sneak past most everyone and get things done that need getting done but that is obviously not the best answer.  

", if  that was so why was he there as YOUR admin?"

Well...  The unfortunate thing is admins are hard to find.  The sport is long on "customers" and short on "participants" which means that trying to find help is really hard these days.

Without complicating things or go off rambling and such, I will just say that the first post by Antistupid sums up my thoughts in a more calmer way. I do agree with every single point which he brought up, and that the majority of players I know would also agree.

I do understand that coordinating such a large event can be difficult, but when no one on the field has any idea on what is going on or what to do, you tend to question the planners.

Having been to this particular AO in the past, I know of the dangers and hazard areas of it, and when I saw that almost none of these areas were brought up in safety meetings and such, I became concerned. In total I believe there were 5-6 separate injuries throughout the OP which could have and SHOULD have been avoided.

I only post this to encourage AMS to repair how things are ran in the future and to learn from past mistakes. Again I realize putting together a large scale event such as this will always require a great amount of effort, which I am grateful for people to be doing so, but don't do it if you only plan on partially carrying out it.

The best word I can use to describe this event is "disapointment". No organization. No leadership. In our/my case, little to no action.

I paid $150, travel exspenses, food and lodging, prepped for the last 2 months, only to "guard" a building for 5 hours. No one attacked it, no one contested it. Many In our squad never even used up one whole magazine. We were shooting the street signs to break up the boredom. C'mon!! All day Saturday. We had time to raid the adjacent buildings for chairs, benches to sit on. In my mind, we shouldn't be sitting on our butts dozing at a "major national/regional event" at perhaps the best AO in the country.

We had guys lying on the grass taking naps next to our shady designated protectorate. All during what should have been the "heat of battle".

We had the time and ability to leisurely walk back to the cars and get additional cold water and such. We had the "heat", but we were totally missing the "Battle".

If I hadn't ignored our orders to protect the high value target, and walked up towards the mosque, I'd likely have never seen any action at all.

What I did see and take part in, up by the mosque, was fun! But unfortunately that looked to be the only action taking place anywhere at the MOUT. Why?

As it stands, I was under the impression that the Green side was kicking butt. In reading the above answer to Mike's comments by Aswayze regarding packing up and going home when things aren't going your way, I get the impression he thinks people were leaving because they were loosing, nothing could be farther from the truth. People were leaving because they were frustrated with just about everything including the gameplay. If you were lucky enough to get some action, it was great fun. The only real action I saw durning the day Saturday consisted of trading fire between 3 to 4 buildings in uptown. Most of that was seeing who could shoot further as many were standing out in the open trading shots, waving..

I want to point out that I was "hit" once. All day. That has never happened before. At my last outing to Shelby, I was hit twice in the first 10mins.

Rules were obviously not being enforced. Sun glasses were common, not the full seal goggles we were told were mandatory. I witnessed many instances of shrugging hits. It was made clear during the safety briefing that the wounded could not be moved to safety using any of their own power. That was seen more often than not. I hope that these concern are addressed.

As for Saturday evening play, we were initially told to deploy to where we left off in the afternoon. Be there and ready for 7pm. That being done, we were then told to report to the mosque. Capture the brief case. Oh joy... We play that every other weekend at our local fields. We proceeded to the mosque. Then we stood there for what seemed half the evening. I didn't have a watch on so I don't know what time it was when we witnessed the tan side running across the field for downtown. Strangely enough we hadn't heard anything that indicated "game on". Tan was way ahead of us during the ingress. I'll not go into detail as to the CF the evening game was, but when team mates had finally had enough of running solo due to the requirement of walking back and forth to the "respawn" after every "hit" we left out around 10- 10:30. We noticed a marked reduction of cars and tents in the staging area.

In regards to the event with "Bob". I was a direct witness to this, and I was embarrassed by it. Even though I had nothing to do with it. His actions, attitude and comments were totally uncalled for. I don't know his position in the organization, but I do know that is not how you treat paying customers. The Marines I know have a semblance of respect. Maybe just a semblance.

Overall, I hope that this event returns, but I'll only participate if things take a different direction. Please admins, take into consideration what your customers are looking for. Our squad decided after leaving the site last night, that we would not return for Sunday. Some of them came from as far away as San Antonio. I have a feeling based on other players we spoke with yesterday that the turnout for Sunday would be considerably less. The lady at registration foretold this when she said that "We don't hand out the raffle tickets until Sunday because too many players don't show up for the raffle." What?! Free guns and airsoft gear and players don't show up? What's wrong with this picture?

Even If AMS ignores everything I've tried to get across above, please take this next comment as my most constructive suggestion.

Move the event to a COOLER time of the year. I know that there were heat issues with just about everyone. Please think about perhaps October or November. I think it would be in the best interest of ALL of us. Even those of us that live down here still have problems with the heat down here.

Finally, make this event better. The knowledge base you have at your disposal in the nation wide airsoft community is huge. Use it. Ask us what we want. Make this work. This is a great AO, and can be a pinnacle game in the airsoft world. With a site like this, most of the work is already done, you need only to take the remaining pieces and put them together. Please?

I do not know of decent player who would leave because their team was losing, that is a reason to double down and get busy.  What I was talking about is when you get into a situation where you just are not getting what you came for.  

Best example for me was I once drove 11 hours to a themed event only to show up and find that 50% of the players just completely ignored the uniform requirements and there was effectively no command structure.  No problem, just packed up the car and left before the event even started.  

Eye pro requirements being ignored is also an instant "leave now" for me.  I already know one airsofter with a glass eye, I don't need to know any more.  

Speaking of leaving for certain reasons, I found it odd to see players reloading in the field regardless of the rules, rogue players going around trying to be separate from the squad system, and how dead players would just talk about walk around to wherever it was convenient for their medic.

I'm sorry you guys had a bad time and I'm sorry you had to guard a building for 5 hours for no reason but you need to blame your command for not giving you the intell you needed. AMS gives the command elements the room to plan and develop the battlefield, we take the info they give us and we build from there for months as to, where troops should go, what we want first etc, etc, so start with blaming your platoon leaders or just your command element before you start with AMS. If you didn't know who your command element was before the game then that's your fault for not following the forum, I don't know if that's the case or not but that's what usually happens. People don't follow the forum and don't get involved in the planning and they wash out and don't get involved because they don't know anyone and then they hate the game.

Rogue players; There will always be the dirt bags who cheat, steal, and don't follow the rules. I once walked into a room at Broken Home to find a dozen players with goggles off. They refused to put them back on until I told them I would call Frosty and have him talk to them. Shit happens :( There will never be enough admin on the field to police everyone and there will never be enough admin with the correct info all the times. Most of the time if an admin doesn't know the answer then they call someone to help, if they didn't do this or go out of their way to help then doom on them because they should have.

Weather and temps; No way can AMS please everyone, the games are either to hot or to cold but never just right lol. ESR 19 started out perfect and by Sunday we had a blizzard and we couldn't play, Broken Home always has a huge amount of drops due to heat and humidity, Rebel Yell last year was suppose to be 80 degrees and he broke the 100 degree mark by noon Saturday.

This is MILSIM, your not going to find the perfect for a game, I have been to Lions Claws games and been bored out of my mind but I have also been to some where I had the best time of my life. I have been pissed at AMS and loved them at the same time, we need to learn to bend with the good and bad and some times we just need to create our own fun.

As a team member with Mike on SLM, and a co-player with dread and steel, I cannot agree more with everything thing they said. This was a pretty disappointing event. We were expecting so much with all the hype behind AMS, but to our surprise we were greatly let down.

As a matter of fact, Mike tried to lend his support to our command about the AO and no one gave him the light of day. SLM along with a lot of other have been to Shelby and knew what to expect as far as the AO goes. Wouldn't you think they would take some pointers?? And I also know he was in constant contact with our PL, when he responded...so no communication was not the issue before the game. During the game was a totally different issue. We had to TELL command what we were doing because we got so frustrated not getting any orders. That's ass backwards of how a MILSIM event should be run.

I am not going to rehash everything that has been said, but I will say Operation Blacksheep At Shelby was in fact the "perfect" OP for a lot of Louisiana players. I have been playing for quite some time and it was the best game by far. Saying AMS at Shelby is even comparable is a huge understatement. When I pay that kind of money, I expect a good game. This was a huge failure guys.

Butters (Trevor Buttery)

I understand where you may get the idea with why we are not organized at all Ron, but the fact was that our squad was more prepared than the command. We were supplying more intel back than we were getting. One issue was that parts of our command were unreachable. Some not even present.

I wasn't there, so I can't comment as to majority of this. What I can tell you is that not all "red shirts" are admins. There are also photographers, medic staff, and so on, that wear red shirts to signify that they are not active players, etc.
Just tossing that in there.

I understand where you may get the idea with why we are not organized at all Ron, but the fact was that our squad was more prepared than the command. We were supplying more intel back than we were getting. One issue was that parts of our command were unreachable. Some not even present.

I wasn't trying to say you guys weren't organized and sorry if it came off that way and I understand the frustrations but that blame all falls on your command not AMS.

Right right. No hatred is being brought up to any individual player right now.

Here is a quote from our squad mate who this safety officer verbally attacked:

"I happen to be the vet that these awesome friends are talking about! What Bob did and said made your organization look like a bunch of 10 year olds that were in charge. I feel that the $150 i paid to enter this game was a waste. Are you aware that disabled vet's do not get paid very much? I use games like airsoft for therapy for my PTSD, and this event had some unprofessional personnel. So here is my bill to you: $150 entry fee, Gas to drive up $90, Food $60, supplies $100, Marpat camo $125, goggles $35, bio bb's (what a waste) $60, and a Sleeping bag $30. Most of all, away for my wife's birthday that is PRICELESS!!!!

Who in their right minds would turn the lights off 2 min after a player got hurt is crazy! So my bill to you guys is $650 for a total waste of a weekend. I am completely disappointed."

The red shirt in question was indeed an admin. He repeatedly said it, threatened to throw two of my squad out of the game and AMS Alex ended up having to stand in the middle of it.

My squad was told by CoST command at 4pm to start in a specific location for the night evolution and this turned out to be bad information. This change of start location was conveyed curtly to us by Bob just after we got set up. One of my guys got mad, said it was BS and I told him to walk it off. That should have been the end of it but was not.

When my guy turned away, Bob took notice of his (army issued) US flag being 'backwards' on his left arm and decided to instigate with a verbal jab about it. It rapidly devolved in to Bob calling a multi-tour wounded combat veteran a communist. My guy walked away while Bob moved his verbal aim to a second one of my squad members. AMS Alex arrived. We asked Bob not to bring his personal views in to the game and confirm the change in start location. More words flew, I asked my guys to leave while I dealt with it. I confirmed the change in location, got called stupid (by Bob) for asking and then I walked away to leave AMS Alex to deal with Bob while I moved my squad accordingly.

The whole scene was completely unnecessary. While I appreciate Alex's intervention, the fact does not change that Bob represents AMS the moment he puts on a red shirt and calls himself an admin.

I agree somewhat. It seemed like a big attack and defend where they got to pre setup and wait for us. We quickly took a majority of the upper city, eventually getting the police station (which was quite a good bit of open space to get to) The other 2 buildings in the upper city were the mosque which their mobile respawn was behind and basically impossible to attack, and the other building the entrances could be covered by the mosque pretty easily and it was pretty easily defendable aswell. The rest of the field we couldn't really get to because we had to cross hella open ground to get to wherever we went and if we tried to go to the tunnel entrance in the ditch we just get hit by the mosque or one of the buildings they sat in. This AO is not good for a big attack and defend game with a lot of the AO being easily defendable and seemingly impossible to attack from where we could. Turned into a big stalemate. Our command didn't seem too good might have been apart of it. Second day was a little better, we could actually do some stuff and we got more buildings. The Blacksheep game at this AO I loved, it was more fair, less people, more missions etc.. Sounds like cost had a good time sitting in buildings shooting people running across large open areas at them a lot of times through "kill holes".

I really hope your kidding.  These type of events should not be a "go do what you want, and make your own fun" type of events.  If I want to do that I will pay $15 bucks to go play attack and defend at the locval field for christ sake.  MILSIM events need structure (this one didn't have any), command (this was a joke), and just over all tactical play (sitting on a roof??).  This was a shoot fest...period. There were no tactics involved.  If our squad leader didn't try to contact our PL multiple times, we would have stood on the top of JJ for 5 freaking hours! 

This AO can handle a lot of people, it all depends on how the game is run.

I hate comparing events to others, but this wasn't even close to Blacksheep.  In my 5ish years of airsoft, this is close to the worst game I have been at.

I'm sorry you guys had a bad time and I'm sorry you had to guard a building for 5 hours for no reason but you need to blame your command for not giving you the intell you needed. AMS gives the command elements the room to plan and develop the battlefield, we take the info they give us and we build from there for months as to, where troops should go, what we want first etc, etc, so start with blaming your platoon leaders or just your command element before you start with AMS. If you didn't know who your command element was before the game then that's your fault for not following the forum, I don't know if that's the case or not but that's what usually happens. People don't follow the forum and don't get involved in the planning and they wash out and don't get involved because they don't know anyone and then they hate the game.

Sorry Ron, this group was not a bunch of kids who failed to prepare and wanted hand holding. We prepped for months. Checked the forums daily for months. We played Shelby at Blacksheep and knew how great the AO was and planned accordingly. We desperately begged for info from our "command" structure up the game start. Guess what, silence.  I think I know why: high Command was only concerned with having fun themselves, not commanding. Our CO wants to be on the front line? Interesting choice.  And the QRF is his personal team? Hmmm. They probably had a great time letting us protect/watch their game.

As for blaming us because the AMS command structure was AWOL...well you just blew my mind. I didn't see where we got to pick or vote on our command structure. It came from AMS. We, like fools in hindsight, followed our orders even when it was clear we had blown all this time and effort on a crap game. Not until 2 (with a 4 cut off) did a group of us give up on command and head over to the Mosque area to participate in the game. And that game was a stalemate of sniper lobs on a small fraction of the AO, like a cheap backward game with great buildings. Command was impossible to find before the event, absent at the start of the event, and silent during the event.

IT IS AMS' JOB TO RUN THE EVENT. If the command they put in place is not up to the task, that is an AMS problem. If the game is stagnant for at least 2 of 3 platoons ALL DAY, that is an AMS game management problem. If Admins are jerks to paying customers, that is an AMS problem (and you might have solved the riddle of why these games are hard to make profitable). These are not players to AMS, they paying customers. Czar Bob is just an ass that thought his red shirt meant he could make personal attacks on players and then threaten to eject them for getting pissed. Tell a war vet how to wear a flag patch...that's part of Admin'ing the game?  A game desperately in need of hands on Admins!?!

If we ever attended again, which we wont, I'd just tell my team to ignore the "command structure" and get on the move like a local game. That was the most common conversation between players, "this is just like a local walk-on game".  Very sad. Great AO. Crap game.

And to be clear, a couple of the Admins were helpful. One guy not wearing red was helpful on the night portion (he explained the objective! and check on us in a building), didn't get his name. And Alex was great in getting general game info to us via the forums before the game. The chrono team was nice, and registration was easy.  The game itself, was terribly run from a organizational level.

Like we say back home the game is what you make it

And that is exactly what the AMS motto should be. Stop hiding behind "follow your command structure" as everyone says and just be honest. Tell the customer "look, we have a world class AO. It is up to you to make a plan and execute it. Your command structure is dead."  We would have done that.  And it would be truthful advertising.

But don't blame me for AMS' lack of effort because our guys rigidly stuck to the only command we were given: "protect this important building".  I guess you would have just left that assignment and "made your own fun."  But that aint MILSIM, that's backyard airsoft. Nothing wrong with backyard airsoft, but it is not what AMS advertises, or what my platoon signed up for. 

Sounds like cost had a good time sitting in buildings shooting people running across large open areas at them a lot of times through "kill holes".

Nope, it sucked on our that side too. We were envious of UFS for getting to at least try to attack. Once it was stalemated, the only people having real fun were the snipers and SSW guys.  We were not even told how many buildings had point values, but I know the two major point buildings (LL and JJ) were seldom even probed. You guys should have come downtown, our hotels and schools are beautiful this time of year. And we were sunbathing and shooting mushroom tops to pass time.

Well you keep asking for milsim. You should know that a lot of days can go by with no shots fired. So in theory you were still simulating. You wre told to gaurd the building.

As for admin issues, I never had any and I had tons of times were I needed admin help.

Command wise: I was CoST and was handed objectives that made sense and were important. One of which was take one guy with me and flank around and assault the mash, which would have worked had 3 squads not decided to have a pow wow there instead of spawning and moving on, is what it is.

As for staff I have never had issues. Maybe I'm special, I don't know. My experiences have been great. Then again when I have an issue, I take it to the staff. If am admin can't help, I find a combat controller. If that doesn't work I find either JP, BO, or frosty. It gets fixed. #proactive

Lastly, everyone views the event differently. I had a blast. I have concerns of course but nothing to stir me away. As for fire fights, you can mostly blame your fellow players for not moving to fight. I constantly was on the move and I'm not skinny. You have to find a way to fight. Sure u had to watch a building. Can't get command on radio, send a runner to locate. Get updated objective. Shit happens. Make the fight happen. I'm not known for standing in a building, people know me because I kick doors into people and pew pew pew. I get killed I do it all over again.

But hey, it's your money to spend. We can't make you spend it on AMS. I have been to 5 events hosted by AMS and have always come away from it knowing I left 150% of myself on that AO and had a blast. Regardless of kills. I had plenty but I had more fun knowing I was inspiring people to fight, obviously I didn't motivate you, oh well. I would say id see you at black sheep Shelby but I'll prolly be too busy getting ready for ESR3, BH4, and the new AO in NM with 300+ buildings that won't be full of players who don't make life fun. I run gas, I hardly go through a mag. So not shooting a lot means nothing, just saying.

If your still even reading at this point, we appreciate your attendance and y'all losing yourself to be a target for the opposing force. End of the day it's just a game of dress up:)

#wipethosetears

SLAP was there on UFS and we tore through the AO both in the buildings and the woods. This isn't a full AAR but we took orders from our command and executed them the way we sought fit. We agreed the stalemate at the mosque sucked but no one would listen to push over left to attack the city. Day 2, we had people listening and smoked that WHOLE FIELD! We walked up to building 35 (we used numbers for buildings) and got half of the UFS forces into the city to start clearing buildings. We had tons of fun together and saw both pros and cons on both days. Day 2 we hiked through the woods for 2 hours only to get lit up by MAKO when we tried to assault zones 3 and 4 from the rear (was a good firefight!) It lasted not even 6 minutes and we were dead but hey, it was fun!

Hey guys, hope everyone made it home safely.

I'd like to make each and everyone of you happy but we know that is not possible.  It seems some of you based on your post count may be fairly new to AMS and our storyline.  Maybe we should have given you a better background of our event series of CoST & UFS and why the game started how it did.

CoST had a great 2013 and this year it has been UFS winning a lot and the outcome of each events drives the story and how the game is designed.  There were a ton of missions being sent down, I heard them ALL weekend.  The CO's understood, CoST would be controlling the city leaving UFS to make the hard fight into the city, inching one building at a time.  I will agree too much focus was on the mosque but that is a combination of players naturally trying to take the next building in front of them and leadership.

I was the combat controller for UFS on Saturday before admining the rest of the weekend.

Attack & Defend - Based on the storyline and the outcome of the last events CoST would own the city.  It is up to leadership to dictate the game and direction of his men.  We do not micro-manage this as you would not want us to micro-mange you.  It is unfortunate you did not see more trigger time, I am certain you were itching to have shots fired.  I have been in the same situation driving all the way to Kentucky to be on guard duty on the edge of the AO in trees.  We have all had that task and is not fun.  I apologize.

Red Shirts No Help - I would not go so far to say they were no help.  But it seems your circumstance was not handled.  If an admin had a Q he would radio in to command.  I heard this often all weekend so hard to discuss this now.  Duly noted and will see how we can improve this.

F250 - Not sure, the CACTF staff was driving around the AO in an F250 and we had one F250 as well.  If it was us, they must have not been an admin.

Camp Shelby is linear and can be difficult to attack.  The new portion is spread out making it difficult to gain ground... Meaning they took it slow and if you were in the lower facility you likely did not see much action.  It is unfortunate squads did not rotate to see equal action.

Sunglasses.  This is a BIG concern of mine.  We continually enforcing correct eye pro.  Guys we cannot touch every player, we expect everyone to understand the rules, and if you see something not right it is communicated to us.  At ESR alone I sent 4-5 guys off the field for wearing shooting glasses.  At Shelby, I sent a number of you off the field of no dead rag.  These are issues we have not seen thus far this year which tells me we have a lot of new AMS customers at this event. I will note this and see how we can communicate better to the player and check everyone while in formation.  

And Oct event makes sense.  I will bring this up.

Regards,

AMS Rick 

Lets see where to begin. As far as third platoon in building lima lima. Ypur objective was to hold the building at all costs. It was one of our ops that we could not loose. It is milsim. Im a combay disabled veteran myself. So lets level the playing fiwld. When deployed tour commanf didnt tell you everything. Fact os were playing a military similation game its your responsibility to follow orders be self sustataining. As far as qrf being my personal team.. wow...just wow... those in third platoon and the rouge squad i made it very clear if you wmet roige you would not get any support. It rpuge players that ruin the event. And the complinats may be valid however could be avoided of you just followed the direction myself and tje resy of pur commamd staff prepped hard to lay out. As far as my commamd being disorginized step up amd try and fill a command role. We are chosen to fill these roles for a reason. In many case events lime this there are too many chiefs and not enpugh indians. Which every one wants to be in the action I get that. As far as my self beong in the frontline. I dont want to issue and order i wpuldnt want to do myself. The second day muself and another player were left witj just 20 players to defend the mosque and the rest of my forceswere holding in jj amd ll which were vital to insure cost victory. So if you have any complaomts on myself or the command staff feel free to message me and not baby step blaming the cost command staff ill be glad to set the recored strait. Its a little frustrating to read comments from players who know nothing of the resppnsibility or stress of cooridnating a force such as this. So please of you have a comment or concern aboit commamd staff im all ears and open book i ca. Take critisim i can only learn. Knowledge is power. Take care gents next time stay in the fight and youll see action.