American MilSim

Not sure about this. I know that I will be bring 2-3 Scuba tanks. I could offer refills just in case Polarstar is not on Location.  

Thanks man... That would be awesome! Since this is on the east coast I would be surprised if Amped or Polarstar did not bring a fill station.

Yes, PolarStar loves this event and will be on site with free air fills for PolarStar users as we have done for the two previous years. However, we will most likely have a limited supply (1-2 large cylinders) so please be respectful and come with your tanks already filled. We understand that if you are traveling by air you can not do this but if you are able to fill your tanks before arriving at the AO please do so.

Last year we had to fill 29 tanks for players that showed up with no air and greatly decreased our filling capacity before the game even started. We would greatly appreciate if that would not happen again this year, ok?