American MilSim
Alex AMS

AMS Support Staff Ticket

Due to the nature of this AO, we are asking for help in cleanup and tear down after OP Faded Giant.  We are asking for 10 people that can stay for 6 hours after the event to help us tear down, pack up, and clean up the AO.  We have to get BB’s out of the structures, and get any smoke stains off of the concrete.  We are offering the following compensation to any individuals who help out.

-Discount of 60% on registration cost

-Free AMS T-Shirt

You must pay full registration fee when registering, and you will receive a refund for the difference after the event.  This is to ensure that we have people stay and assist us until the end.  You will be expected to be staged with the designated staff person 15 minutes after Endex on Sunday and will begin to help with tear down as soon as the game ends.  You will still be permitted to participate in the raffle by special raffle ticket, so if you win something at the raffle you will still receive your raffle prize.  Purchase AMS Support Staff ticket on the ticket bud signup page.  There are only 10 slots for this ticket. 

Anyone with questions regarding the support staff can post questions here or PM me.  Support Staff updates will also be made in this forum.

The rally point will be at the classroom 30mins after endex on Sunday.  This will give you guys enough time to ditch your gear, and take a little break.  Also, please bring a radio with you that is tuned to channel 1 FRS.  This is normally the 911 freq at AMS events so hopefully everyone will have this freq programmed already.

Hey Alex!

My team signed up about a week ago and I made the n00b mistake of not reading about Support Staff tickets first. Is there any easy way to get our registration transferred over to Support Staff? We'll have three people ready, able, and more than happy to help out with all this. 

Thanks!

Hey Alex!

My team signed up about a week ago and I made the n00b mistake of not reading about Support Staff tickets first. Is there any easy way to get our registration transferred over to Support Staff? We'll have three people ready, able, and more than happy to help out with all this. 

Thanks!

Email [email protected] -- and we will try to sort it out.