American MilSim
TheJP

What foundations would you like to se AMS support?

Every chance I get to support the Wounded Warrior Project, I take. I have received clothes and other items from the WWP during my Hospital stay after being flown home from Afghanistan, wounded in action.

Thank you for your service and your personal sacrifice. My daughter is currently still going through physical therapy through the WWP in Hawaii and I support the WWP every chance I get.

Have you ever thought, because it is kind of closer to home for ya'll doing the Lone Survivor foundation, Marcus luttrell might even do a key note speaker at a game for you, never know!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsZcIL75XcA

http://www.lonesurvivorfoundation.org/about.html

wounded warrior would be great 

perhaps you could consider the American Red Cross, it's a great organization, helping out victims of disasters and their families, as well as providing support and services to members of the armed forces and their families, through the Service to the Armed Forces and Armed Forces Emergency Services. The Red Cross is run almost entirely by dedicated volunteers. I personally volunteer as a Disaster Health Services EMT with my local Chapter.

I personally I like the save the "tatas", But know seriously any vet organization will appreciate all that you do. I will add a couple to the long list..

Red circle foundation, Boot campaign, Mission PTSD inc,

I totally agree with DirtPro. I met Dave Roever once and he does help a lot of injured vets both spiritually, emotionally, and physically. Helping an injured vet has to be both from the inside and outside. Inspite of his pretty messed up face, fake hair and ear, the guy is super funny. If the vet has lost his legs, he got them to wear pants with Velcro seats so they could stay on the saddle of a horse to go horseback riding. He visited troops in Iraq and got to sit on Saddam's chair himself. He has a genuine heart for injured vets.