S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30

Next Previous
Photo

What foundations would you like to se AMS support?

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

Ziet

Ziet

New to American MilSim

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationI don't know..... ask me when I'm found.
I know many want to support vets.... what about the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation and Make a Wish? I'm currently dating a girl with CF and both the CF foundation and Make a Wish have helped her and her family out. These organizations I would like to see supported.
Op Broken Home
RDGX
OKI6
Jericho
Red Dawn
Just Revenge
Steel Spider

TheMac

TheMac

New to American MilSim

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationTulsa,Oklahoma
just my 2 cents, but how about colon cancer?
im actually in treatment for this , and believe me it sucks ass. but early detection is key to the fight, im a stage 3 , but going down according to my doc....so yeah, just sayn.

AFARareBreed

AFARareBreed

New to American MilSim

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationBowling Green, KY
- Wounded Warrior Project
- St. Jude's Research Hospital (A children's hospital that focuses on children with catastrophic diseases)
- A.L.S. Family Charitable Foundation (They assist with families and patients who have A.L.S or Lou Gehrig's disease)
RARE BREED
CERBERUS SPECIAL OPERATIONS GROUP

OPERATION: BROKEN HOME - (SQUAD) SPORTSMANSHIP AWARD

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM - In Time of Peace, Prepare for War

Busyseeker

Busyseeker

American MilSim Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts
  • LocationEl Paso, Texas
I believe it should be any organization that helps veterans,and wounded warriors, or assists in the fight against diseases such as CF, cancer, STD's, and so on and so forth. I believe as I'm sure everyone else here does, that those men and women who risk their lives for our country past or present, should be paid back for their invaluable service, they protected us, so I would like to see them protected as well.

Just my opinion.

Russell

Russell

New to American MilSim

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationGeorgia
I agree with all the ones above but what about the people that was effected on 9/11. Maybe one of those.

Doc Dodge

Doc Dodge

AMS Staff Medic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • LocationStill on duty
The USO or Honor Flights.

91B20/19D20 1974-1988

"Silverbacks don't run. We swagger, stagger, mosey, huff, puff, stroll, roll, troll, trot, sneak, seek, hide, glide, slide, ride, stride, and take lots of well-deserved breaks, but we DO NOT RUN."

--Doc Dodge

DisrupTer911

DisrupTer911

MilSim Advocate

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
Toys 4 Tots and/or Wounded Warrior.

Both are great foundations

Heracles

Heracles

New to American MilSim

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationBowling Green Kentucky
Every chance I get to support the Wounded Warrior Project, I take. I have received clothes and other items from the WWP during my Hospital stay after being flown home from Afghanistan, wounded in action.

Blue Knight

Blue Knight

American MilSim Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts
  • LocationAtchison, Kansas

Every chance I get to support the Wounded Warrior Project, I take. I have received clothes and other items from the WWP during my Hospital stay after being flown home from Afghanistan, wounded in action.

Thank you for your service and your personal sacrifice. My daughter is currently still going through physical therapy through the WWP in Hawaii and I support the WWP every chance I get.
Blue Knight
Lead from the Front.
Improvise, Adapt and Overcome.

TheJP

TheJP

AMS MFCEO

• Administrators
  • 3,237 posts
  • LocationBroken Arrow, OK
Big thanks to everyone who helped AMS donate $1,100 to the Marines along with 2 bog boxes of Toys for their Toy's for Tots program!
"It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything."
THEJP
Facebook.com/THEJPAMS

roughneck88

roughneck88

MilSim Advocate

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 142 posts
  • LocationNorth Olmstead, Ohio

Have you ever thought, because it is kind of closer to home for ya'll doing the Lone Survivor foundation, Marcus luttrell might even do a key note speaker at a game for you, never know!!

http://www.lonesurvi....org/about.html

Don't mess with old farts...age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill! Bullshit and brilliance only come with age and experience.

TSM-Voodoo

TSM-Voodoo

New to American MilSim

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationMillville, NJ

wounded warrior would be great 

perhaps you could consider the American Red Cross, it's a great organization, helping out victims of disasters and their families, as well as providing support and services to members of the armed forces and their families, through the Service to the Armed Forces and Armed Forces Emergency Services. The Red Cross is run almost entirely by dedicated volunteers. I personally volunteer as a Disaster Health Services EMT with my local Chapter.

"live as if you'd drop dead in ten seconds. See the world. It's more fantastic than any dream made or paid for in factories. Ask no guarantees, ask for no security, there never was such an animal. And if there were, it would be related to the great sloth which hangs upside down in a tree all day every day, sleeping its life away. To hell with that, shake the tree and knock the great sloth down on his ass.” 
― Ray Bradbury, Fahrenheit 451

roughneck88

roughneck88

MilSim Advocate

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 142 posts
  • LocationNorth Olmstead, Ohio

I personally I like the save the "tatas", But know seriously any vet organization will appreciate all that you do. I will add a couple to the long list..

Red circle foundation, Boot campaign, Mission PTSD inc,

Don't mess with old farts...age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill! Bullshit and brilliance only come with age and experience.

meerkatmogs

meerkatmogs

American MilSim Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • LocationBroken Arrow, OK

I totally agree with DirtPro. I met Dave Roever once and he does help a lot of injured vets both spiritually, emotionally, and physically. Helping an injured vet has to be both from the inside and outside. Inspite of his pretty messed up face, fake hair and ear, the guy is super funny. If the vet has lost his legs, he got them to wear pants with Velcro seats so they could stay on the saddle of a horse to go horseback riding. He visited troops in Iraq and got to sit on Saddam's chair himself. He has a genuine heart for injured vets.

RangerFox

RangerFox

MilSim Advocate

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 207 posts
  • LocationJacksonville Florida

Any Military Related Organisation, Cancer Related, ALS, Lupis, Polio, Pro 2nd Amendment Foundations, the NRA, Local Gun Owners Associations. 

Those are my Favorited. 

Stay Locked Cocked and Ready to Rock! RF OUT!

Milsim Experiences,

MGP:

Wasteland IV

Amerika II

TACOPS VI

AMS:

OP IRONHORSE

Future:

IronClad III (Likely)

Faded Giant VI (May change)

Callsign-Hammer

Callsign-Hammer

American MilSim Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts
  • LocationLawrenceville, Ga

Cancer research, of any kind really. I think of all suggestions, this is one of the most important and also needs donations the most. Wounded Warrior is another good one, but I saw a lot of people already suggest it.

Mica O'Neal
Callsign- "Hammer"
Weapon of Choice- KWA CQR Mod-1
"The most important thing in the Olympics is not to win, but to take part, just as the most important thing in life is not the triumph but the struggle. The essential thing is not to have conquered but to have fought well" -Pierre de Coubertin, founder of the Olympic Games

TommyAirsofter19

TommyAirsofter19

MilSim Advocate

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts
  • LocationMeridian Mississippi
The LT. Dan Band

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users