American MilSim
Uriel113

Team numbers

The other way to look at it is this way:

Fair fight = a game.  

Lopsided fight = Milsim. 

There is plenty to do on either side of an uneven fight.  

Trust me,  if you are in charge of the "big" side it is not a simple as just Yosemite Sam charging all the enemy guys in their couch cushion fort.  There is a great deal of challenge involved in trying to "control" a situation.  It takes a ton of management to weave the gossamer threads of stability and it takes very little well organised opposition to turn your best laid plans to crumpled up wads of paper in the corner.  

On the underdog side, you get the challenge of learning how to rapidly mass forces in one spot to gain local superiority then dissipate before overwhelming force can be brought to bear.  By and large, if you are playing your cards right and are willing to fight for "objectives" not physical ground then you get to set the pace of operations and can cause your enemy no end of heartburn.    Most serious players will take the underdog any day for just this reason.  

Lastly if 1 in 10 players is an annoying useless dipshit and your side has 100 players and the enemy has 300 then there is also the fact that the enemy leadership is being hampered by three times as many idiots which makes command and control for the smaller side operate MUCH faster.  

This is so true. The best events that I've attended have been asymmetrical. Earlier this month, I was the Viet Cong CO at the Vietnam themed Texas Star 3, where we were outnumbered 3 to 1 most of the day. We weren’t able to compete in pitched battles, so we went guerilla and achieved objectives by putting out guys in place quicker and out-moved where we couldn’t out-fight.

yup. I am special. at least compared to you because people actually like me because I dont run my mouth for no reason

I would hazard to say that most of us who are willing to pony up and travel to "serious" events are doing so to get away from immature punk kiddies.  

I am not sure what you think you are gaining by continuing down the path you are Parks.  

I would say that a "Nice" moderator staff would tell you to put a sock in it.  

A serious moderator staff would ban you for a few weeks in hopes that you would grow up a bit in the mean time.  

More terrific contributions to the milsim community!

I would hazard to say that most of us who are willing to pony up and travel to "serious" events are doing so to get away from immature punk kiddies.  

If only it were that easy.

you will be banned for your sins!!!! nobody likes to play bbwarz with people who just like to talk trash but can not back it up. See, people respect me because I say what is true and display my willingness to win on and off the field. you, well you display your willingness to bitch and moan

the CoST propaganda machine is fueld buy cocaine, hookers, and crazy idiots like me