American MilSim
Uriel113

Team numbers

What if not all tickets are sold? We still have time, but hypothetically what if one side has a numerical advantage? I was just wondering this as it is taking a while for CoST tickets to sell and I kinda don't wanna show up and be grossly outnumbered. Just wonder what the thoughts were on this.

Guest Specs

As a CDF player in RY3 facing more than double of our team's numbers, I can't express the joy you get from those odds. HOLD THE LINES! Have no fear. If the numbers turn out that way, the admins and staff will balance out the gameplay through other means.

Don't worry. CoST always gets help from staff.

This made me bust out my Dr. Evil maniacal laugh.  

What if not all tickets are sold? We still have time, but hypothetically what if one side has a numerical advantage? I was just wondering this as it is taking a while for CoST tickets to sell and I kinda don't wanna show up and be grossly outnumbered. Just wonder what the thoughts were on this.

Guess you shouldn't have woken the sleeping giant that is UFS.  

You best just go ahead and make peace with your dear and fluffy lord.

So I do not see any more tickets for sale....is this event sold out or is there a glitch in the system??

Thanks,

Butters

The other way to look at it is this way:

Fair fight = a game.  

Lopsided fight = Milsim. 

There is plenty to do on either side of an uneven fight.  

Trust me,  if you are in charge of the "big" side it is not a simple as just Yosemite Sam charging all the enemy guys in their couch cushion fort.  There is a great deal of challenge involved in trying to "control" a situation.  It takes a ton of management to weave the gossamer threads of stability and it takes very little well organised opposition to turn your best laid plans to crumpled up wads of paper in the corner.  

On the underdog side, you get the challenge of learning how to rapidly mass forces in one spot to gain local superiority then dissipate before overwhelming force can be brought to bear.  By and large, if you are playing your cards right and are willing to fight for "objectives" not physical ground then you get to set the pace of operations and can cause your enemy no end of heartburn.    Most serious players will take the underdog any day for just this reason.  

Lastly if 1 in 10 players is an annoying useless dipshit and your side has 100 players and the enemy has 300 then there is also the fact that the enemy leadership is being hampered by three times as many idiots which makes command and control for the smaller side operate MUCH faster.  

Aswayze, I like what you posted and Imma let you finish, but 

y0 dawg...

I bet Bo can help you with your help, so you can be helped, while helping the help.

Bo's no Chris Costa, but he's pretty helpful in a pinch.

Trust me gents i was the cdf commander at rebel yell 2 now im the cost co. Trust numbers will be there worry not ours.

ha parks thinks CoST gets help. If you only knew how deep in your own pile of stupidity you are. Even if one side gets help, you lose on your own regard. If you think the other team has an unfair advantage, make it fair. Fight harder. Motivate the guys around you. pop 2 smokes and charge straight at a wood line.......or maybe only real men do that. 

ha parks thinks CoST gets help. If you only knew how deep in your own pile of stupidity you are. Even if one side gets help, you lose on your own regard. If you think the other team has an unfair advantage, make it fair. Fight harder. Motivate the guys around you. pop 2 smokes and charge straight at a wood line.......or maybe only real men do that.

I have fought for both sides and understand how it works. I think it's awesome that when someone pokes and picks they are stupid. Well I guess all I can say is, you certainly should be well versed in stupidity.

I'm sorry. I was going to leave it at my last point, but. I actually finished reading your post. Am I understanding you correctly when I read only real men pop smoke and shoot plastic bb's at each other???? Lmao. What are you? 12?

no parks. im 22. i dont make excuses for not having fun and winning based on the other team getting "help" at a game. i actually spend my time shooting and not bitching 

Parks, at some point in your life you will learn when it is best not to continue an argument.  I am pretty sure at this point that most folks are beginning to think that you are childish and immature, more replies made in haste while in an emotional state will just solidify peoples opinions of you.    You are NOT going to talk your way out of this, I would suggest you NOT TALK your way out of it instead.  

no parks. im 22. i dont make excuses for not having fun and winning based on the other team getting "help" at a game. i actually spend my time shooting and not bitching

I have never complained about not winning. Been on the winning side in every ams game I have played with the exception of ry2. To take a harmless poke at Cost. And try to turn it into a fight is the only childish thing on this thread.

Parks. Don't be shy on the battle field after all this. Make yourself known. You'll be a high value target for cost after all the friends you're making in these threads lol. Cost for the win.

you basically have solidified the fact you switch teams to win. Why not stay on one team and fight to win, instead of letting the rest of us win for you? tisk tisk. maybe speed soft in south cali is more your flavor.............some body call Arwin lol