AMS Forums set to ARCHIVE MODE (POSTING DISABLED). These forums will be used for historical reference, otherwise you can find the AMS event pages located on Facebook. ×
American MilSim
AMS Forums set to ARCHIVE MODE (POSTING DISABLED). These forums will be used for historical reference, otherwise you can find the AMS event pages located on Facebook.
Irish

ufs camo

I know this subject is talked about alot but I have active duty friends with acu bdu's and dont want to buy more camo to play. Is this going to be an issue?

well that sucks ! Thats 5 active duty Infantry that wont be attending

RIP: 5 active duty infantry guys attending

Tell them multicam is cheap and if they dip into the beer budget they have months to save for 50 dollars of camo.

3-Tone Desert is even cheaper, and decently plentiful at surplus stores.

I have a set of woodland and DPM you are welcome to borrow for the event. Active military should not be forced out due to camo limits. I'm sure we can round up some more to finish off your team. Let me know.

Guest Specs

Yep, investing in a set of MC repros might be a good option for you guys. Tri-desert is easy to come by as well.

Yeah, if you post sizes, we can probably get uniforms they can borrow for the event. Most of us have a closet full of uniforms.

ha what infantry unit doesn't have ocps yet lol....and what danarchy said i have like 15 full sets left over from the army you can get that shit anywhere.

Active Duty = has a job.  

If you have a job you can afford the correct uniform. 

Hate to be a dick but sometimes obvious things need to be said.