AMS Forums set to ARCHIVE MODE (POSTING DISABLED). These forums will be used for historical reference, otherwise you can find the AMS event pages located on Facebook. ×
American MilSim
AMS Forums set to ARCHIVE MODE (POSTING DISABLED). These forums will be used for historical reference, otherwise you can find the AMS event pages located on Facebook.
Parks

A rules question. Or two

or we could all just use gas rifles and not waste time on full auto

You buying for everyone? Lol

Did you read the question? I am asking if my two saw guys will be able to fire full auto from inside a building at people outside. Which I still have not got clarification. The second completely different question was about dmr's. So thanks for bumping my question for ams.

We are in the midst of updating the rules now and will have them out in a few days. Additions, some changes and clarifications. Alex has done an excellent job on mitigating many of the "grey" areas.

As I understand the new rule; SSW will be able to FA from inside a building, but the weapons will need to break the plane (doorway, windows, murderhole, etc...) in order to go FA. Second and subsequent floors they are not required to break the plane. Keep in mind MED for SSW and DMRs as we will be up close and personal at OP:IC.

As for the DMR loophole, if NON-DMR style weapon systems are making it through chrono inspection please let me or any other AMS staff know. The examples listed should be a pretty good base to build off of, but not being at our Chrono 100% of the time I am not sure if we are lacking enforcement on this rule.

Are we allowed to pop smoke in buildings at this game? I have looked and have not yet found a rule against it.

No.

N. Smoke may not be used inside of buildings.