AMS Forums set to ARCHIVE MODE (POSTING DISABLED). These forums will be used for historical reference, otherwise you can find the AMS event pages located on Facebook. ×
American MilSim
AMS Forums set to ARCHIVE MODE (POSTING DISABLED). These forums will be used for historical reference, otherwise you can find the AMS event pages located on Facebook.
Parks

CoST pride

Pre Register UFS Army Enlistment

$135.00 SOLD OUT!

0 left

And CoST can't even sell 30 tickets. #costordie #costforlife #costcantselltickets

I look at it this way. Most hardcore milsim players tend to go for the country they are from, being mostly U.S. This being so the majority of these players will be tan based in their uniform patterns. Players with "greens" tend to be less experience/serious about milsim. However I would not underestimate us. All in all I think the tickets will sell just fine in the long run as we still have 2 months. No worries people. :)

From my experience that has been the case. I wear OD, but most of the people that I play with wear multicam and marpat and generally have the better gear. Just a personal observation not trying to call anyone out, honest. I think it has more to do with time than anything. And am hoping we will have a full roster come game time

$135.00 SOLD OUT!

0 left

And CoST can't even sell 30 tickets. #costordie #costforlife #costcantselltickets

$135.00

9 left

:rolleyes:

UFS for life here, but at other events, I run civi, indeginous or green. While it is true that many new players start out with green (particularly with civi hunting camos) and then go to multicam or other tan patterns as they tend to adopt a more "milsim" look. However, with MARSOC impression gaining in popularity, that is becoming more balanced. At AMS games, the experience level on both sides is well-balanced.

$135.00 SOLD OUT!

0 left

How many times can UFS sell out before CoST sells it's first set. This makes twice.

Its cool, they are just holding the tickets until I can buy mine.  *grumblecollegeexpensesgrumblegrumble*

Yeah y'all had eighty tickets left last night. UFS had 40. Ams cut the number of tickets TODAY to I think 5 each. So do the math. Who sold MORE tickets???????? I know the roster is not an exact science, but it's a good reference. You might want to go count.

Yeah y'all had eighty tickets left last night. UFS had 40. Ams cut the number of tickets TODAY to I think 5 each. So do the math. Who sold MORE tickets???????? I know the roster is not an exact science, but it's a good reference. You might want to go count.

Error on the AMS side. But still parks your a little big for your britches here.

Error on the AMS side. But still parks your a little big for your britches here.

Lmao, let me translate that. " sorry Sir, for not knowing what the hell I am talking about"

That is great to hear, Parks.  Thank you for another insightful post and contribution to this community.  Hope to hear from you again soon!

WHO GIVES A FUCK? NOT THIS GUY. THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS IS MY .30 SMACKING MY ENEMIES