American MilSim
Nase

Extended AO?

Last year at Rebel Yell Gruber was getting an extreme makeover. Do we have any intel yet on whether or not we get more MOUT this year? It looked like they were tripling the MOUT facility in size and if that's all done in construction and we get to play on it, it's gonna be aweskme

was there not to long ago the expansion of the area was huge it looked pretty much complete but who knows how much more they were adding. if we do I hope we use the area on the far end its more wooded and has a lot of spider holes and underground stuff from building to building so it be pretty cool in a night game to come out of the floor and raid

Guest Specs

Gruber MOUT CTF will be a 36+ building CACTF center. I imagine it will be delineated with a "new" and "old" side.

I'm curious as well in regards to timing for 2014. Has Ironclad officially replaced RY3 for this year? Or has it simply been pushed back into late 2014/early 2015 for construction reasons on base? 

Not going lie... after the heat of RY2, a fall/winter RY3 would be amazing.

I'm curious as well in regards to timing for 2014. Has Ironclad officially replaced RY3 for this year? Or has it simply been pushed back into late 2014/early 2015 for construction reasons on base? 

Not going lie... after the heat of RY2, a fall/winter RY3 would be amazing.

Rebel Yell was originally postponed because of construction, but will most likely not be held until next year.  The AMS schedule should be released toward the end of the calendar year.

Guest Specs

Rebel Yell was originally postponed because of construction, but will most likely not be held until next year.  The AMS schedule should be released toward the end of the calendar year.

Dang. Shame to hear that, but I can understand the difficulty in scheduling around an active facility. We'll just be patient then and look forward to next year.