American MilSim

Over the past weekend, Coalition and Federal forces engaged in a three day battle for the town of Wyandotte, Oklahoma. Thanks to the valiant efforts of our brave men and women, the Federal advance was halted in its tracks. Federal forces initially pushed through Wyandotte, only to be stopped by Coalition defenders as a counterattack cut the Federal supply lines. Coalition special forces managed to infiltrate the Federals, securing vital intelligence such as this: post-2124-0-77448400-1401226672_thumb.jpg
One member of the CoST special forces team had this to say: “The Federals were so sloppy we were able to eat our lunch in their command center. UFS troops discussed the tactical situation right outside the door, but no one bother to check insideâ€.
Sources also reported that Federal armored troops were spotted committing a number of atrocities, to include intentionally engaging neutral journalists. An international commission is being organized to investigate these claims, which have been partially substantiated by video evidence posted by a wounded reporter. Federal command claims these troops acted outside of orders, but UFS propaganda leading up to the battle gives experts reason to question that statement. If so, this is further proof that UFS has no intention of abiding by the accepted laws of warfare.

Guest Specs

What is this CoST propaganda garbage? No sense of legitimacy here... 

Over the past weekend, Coalition and Federal forces engaged in a three day battle for the town of Wyandotte, Oklahoma. Thanks to the valiant efforts of our brave men and women, the Federal advance was halted in its tracks. Federal forces initially pushed through Wyandotte, only to be stopped by Coalition defenders as a counterattack cut the Federal supply lines. Coalition special forces managed to infiltrate the Federals, securing vital intelligence such as this: attachicon.gifIntel.jpg

One member of the CoST special forces team had this to say: “The Federals were so sloppy we were able to eat our lunch in their command center. UFS troops discussed the tactical situation right outside the door, but no one bother to check insideâ€.

Sources also reported that Federal armored troops were spotted committing a number of atrocities, to include intentionally engaging neutral journalists. An international commission is being organized to investigate these claims, which have been partially substantiated by video evidence posted by a wounded reporter. Federal command claims these troops acted outside of orders, but UFS propaganda leading up to the battle gives experts reason to question that statement. If so, this is further proof that UFS has no intention of abiding by the accepted laws of warfare.

Ill just leave this here...   

keep-calm-after-you-got-your-ass-kicked-

You have got to be joking....we pushed all the way to the airfield, the only place CoST took was Pagasus bridge, and they never took Caen, let alone our TOC. After we captured Coleville by 2pm on Saturday they never retook it. On Sunday except for two POVS they never stepped foot in Coleville. That is all I have to say.

Intel of the plan after it has been initiated does not count or affect the battle.   And i think you need to read the header.  Operation Rebel Yell is a different game.

That comment made my head hurt.  Let's work through this together so we can all learn.

"Intel of the plan after it has been initiated does not count or affect the battle.  " - Let's start here :)

Intelligence of the plan is ALWAYS vital.  Even after the operation has been completed and everyone has gone home can it be useful.  If you don not know why, I will not be the one to educate you.  However, in this instance it was gathered before the game started.  In fact, I think we even have one of your own (ECR) OPORDs laying around.  I'll try and dig it up later.  If you look at page 3, you will notice the concept of the operation.  This is kind of important, especially for the other commander to see.  I won't go around and spill the beans on how this was useful to us, but take my word for it :)

"And i think you need to read the header.  Operation Rebel Yell is a different game."

You are absolutely correct.  The header says "OPERATION REBEL YELL II".  That stems from lack of attention to detail than anything else.  If you read just about any other word on those 5 pages you will notice key words like "Caen, Colleville, DDAY", etc.  The picture is kinda blurry so I'll let that one slide.

You have got to be joking....we pushed all the way to the airfield, the only place CoST took was Pagasus bridge, and they never took Caen, let alone our TOC. After we captured Coleville by 2pm on Saturday they never retook it. On Sunday except for two POVS they never stepped foot in Coleville. That is all I have to say.

Hmm....

ECR WARNO only had generic information in it - not particularly useful (which is why it wasn't posted), but any information can be used.

Funny how the cost propaganda starts working to plug the holes. You really think we would leave something of value for you to take? Lmao!!!

Probably :)

Oh hope to GOD this isn't saying that CoST won at broken home? We owned ALL 5 FLAGS more than once, twice I saw with my own eyes. We DESTROYED THEM. It was SOOOO bad staff had to bus in CoST member behind our lines and dropped of at Pegasus bridge.. something got pushed in, got pushed in real good and it wasn't our something that was for sure. Hell I only saw ONE UFS attack repelled completely, I saw green player loose their minds. 

"The Federals were so sloppy we were able to eat our lunch in their command center" you mean when you violated the rules and attacked it? Not only that but by guys who respawned in YOUR CAMP SITE not at the fob, and entered play on north side of the field. Trust me and 20 other guys watched it happen. Bet you didn't know that one. 

trust me when we onwned the airfield, and San Marryglies{sps} we really wanted to take toy FOB but where told we couldn't or when you guys had the green guy in civilian close standing next to our tents when we where not playing? Hell when I was looking for the Evike guy to get my night vision before the game started i had enough class to tell command I would not say anything to anyone I saw outside of play. 

Sloppy was what was left when we where done. Was that a bit over the top?

As the guy who writes up the OPORDs, I can tell you that the one posted above is the one from End State, not BH3.

Good work using intel that is 3 months old. No wonder things turned out the way they did.

Okay, I took a closer look and lack of attention on my part, I stand corrected -- that was the first draft of the OPORD. Oddly, that shouldn't have been on the field as it was only circulated online. Looks more like some hacker in his mom's basement, than special forces operator. Cyber-security will be a priority at the next event.

And if those special forces guys were eating lunch in our command center, it would have been hard to miss, as there were no doors. So again, this isn't something that happened on the field.

ECR tactical was right, it is only airsoft. But I will be upset if UFS loses. I had heard that Cost was bused behind our lines, but I do not know if it was true. The extreme western portion of the AO was pretty open, and if they didn't mind the walk they could have gotten behind our lines. Would one of the staff please tell me?

Over the past weekend, Coalition and Federal forces engaged in a three day battle for the town of Wyandotte, Oklahoma. Thanks to the valiant efforts of our brave men and women, the Federal advance was halted in its tracks. Federal forces initially pushed through Wyandotte, only to be stopped by Coalition defenders as a counterattack cut the Federal supply lines. Coalition special forces managed to infiltrate the Federals, securing vital intelligence such as this: attachicon.gifIntel.jpg

Doesn't matter, had sex.

Junior: For Sunday STARTEX there were different controlled areas of the field based on Saturday's game.  Off top of my head, CoST controlled airfield, UFS Colleville, CoST on pegasus bridge, and UFS in Caen.  Is that what you are thinking of?  

I guess Leaving it on the field has lost its meaning...

There is a lot of anger in some of these posts.  We thought it would be fun to show off some of the stuff we collected, but jesus.

Everyone needs to take a week breather, chill out, kick their feet up, drink a beer, and come back as friends.

No not on sunday, how they got to pagasus when they took it Saturday. We owned pagasus until about the last hour on Saturday, I know because I and one of me comrades were the only ones left defending it. We walked by right after going to respawn and saw that know one was there, so we decided to guard it. I will say one thing about UFS performance, they did good except for the last hour on Saturday, then they all left. We had two guys guarding Pegasus when they took it and less then a dozen the airfield. Part of my squad was there, you can ask Specs or Jimbo for more details about the airfield defense. Please, PLEASE, do not leave the AO till the game has ended, even if we took the entire field. That's all.

Most of the UFS are , we fought hard and EARNED this victory. Last years OPRYII we lost and yet we congratulated CoST and CDF as brothers and sisters ...

There were many occasions were the game needed to be more interesting. I was a recon sniper for this OP , and I can tell you for a FACT that admins had to step in to assist , which they did at OPRYII for us when we got pinned at our respawns halfway through the first day. We appreciated it then.

Our squad was actually told to leave a few positions so that OPFOR could advance a few times. Its a game and its no fun if there's no one to shoot. I was 25ft in a hole when an admin radio'd one switchup to help you guys and I walked right through the Pegasus airdrop when it happened - do it happened, none's butthurt over it and if they are suck it up , THIS IS MILSIM. The need for actual on field spies , stealing documents and all that BS really has no place in MILSIM, Honestly guys suck it up and move on, That's how we honor the sport , Our unit was full of honor the whole game and after , because THATS MILSIM MOFOS, Welcome to the suck!

Get ready for the next one and lets crash this trash , ok...

No not on sunday, how they got to pagasus when they took it Saturday. 

We had a mass push from the north down to Pegasus.  We basically abandoned the entire western half of the map and sent everyone available.  I really don't think there was an admin drop from behind (I was on command comms all day and don't recollect this), but I'm not privy to everything.  The west half of the field is pretty good for wide flanks, though it takes a while to traverse.

Ok, I thought our team had left, not been told to fall back. Sorry UFS guys. I'm not sore about anything, I'm am just really confused. The first post in this thread didn't make sense to me at all. Now that I see the airdrop and stuff I understand. Thanks for clearing that up guys!

Well I saw it - Sorry just being honest and I congratulated you guys as I passed, I was in the ghillie suit walking through it with dead rag on, and even though I came off the field at that time -I was dehydrating from walking 12 miles all day so - To my guys sorry I came off the field the last 15 min, even though the game continued for another 18 minutes after the fact - Attention to detail. as for moving things around, that's what the AMS staff is there to do, In Real combat shit changes and you have to adapt and overcome it. UFS did just that on SUNDAY. We knew CoST numbers were down to a single PLT size. Some UFS got upset with it , because they fought their asses off to FOLLOW the plan and follow our orders, even if we didn't like them, that's what being a soldier is all about. IE "Welcome to the suck" The propaganda I bring to the table before an event is just that, its mean to stir the pot , but AFTER the game it is not needed , just shows BAD SPORTSMANSHIP - and it make those doing it look like Full on asshats. If your getting a jump on the next game, post it in the next events Propoganda, but once its over, you accept the outcome , even if it didn't go your way... CoST fough hard, That allowed the UFS to fight even harder , I did some trash I don't think anyone in their right mind would have done, and those stalking me through the enemy lines saw it and respected it, as did I when getting beaten at my own game. When I give you the battle hardned patch off my own vest that should mean something, We are all brothers and sisters in this HOBBY and this world. You all spent your hard earned money to be a bad ass ON THE FIELD... Get Set bitches and use it on the field for the next one, You are all welcome at BM and MRR camp , but by doing this you disrespect everything we hold near and dear .. Honor Integrity and your own bearing. Stow that shit and just HUG it out ... Grats both Teams and lets celebrate a great win , and great people. If you think your OPFOR is cheating, switch sides and see how it is, But do it all on the field and once its done, LEAVE IT THERE. That's what that is all about it.

All I am gonna say about this and I will stop preaching.

This is my first year at BH, and I am not 100% clear on which areas you're talking about, but for most of Saturday our group defended a mobile mash unit at a crossroads...someplace?  About 30-45 min left in the day, we packed up and pushed through the woods straight to Pegasus bridge after a recon element determined it was easy pickings. So easy, in fact, that I believe the recon element had most of it cleaned up before we got there. We basically kept moving straight to Coleville, where I fought on the left-middle flank until the end of the evo. 

Does any of this sound like what you're talking about?

The FIRST group to reach Pegasus were humping it in, there was only about 7-8 UFS left there because yes we moved out - Then Two Dueces came loaded with CoST reinforcements (They deployed to the airfield not Pegasus) which is what happens when positions need reinforced . This stuff happens, CoST needed to retake some spots for the Sunday game. Our group accepted it and just vowed to fight harder , so in a sense it reinvigorated our entire PLT. On SUNDAY - we were fighting mad but as true milsim fanatics we took that and used it on the field, I think CoST did GREAT , UFS Did great , the AMS staff did a FAANTASTIC job with the maneuvering that was done, They are the game masters after all. Its all good it is what it is... You guys still had a great event no doubt the small issues like that right ?

You'd think op orders that were already completed would be less valuable than defending ones own flag! Your symbol of who you are.