American MilSim

I know there was a lot of people who had video rolling as well.  I'd love to see all the pictures and video coming out of BH3!

I'm too lazy to edit my footage but I have a short little video of a deuce ride if yall want me to share it.

I shot video but that will take a couple weeks. I took a couple pics of everyone at the morning rally and posted on the AMS FB page.

Guest Specs

Video of my helo ride

Haha, loved that ride of the Valkyrie!

My album.

I have 30 minutes of video I recorded throughout Sunday, but now sure how much of it is worth uploading.

Rich - Outstanding photos - great eye. 

Guest Specs

My album.

I have 30 minutes of video I recorded throughout Sunday, but now sure how much of it is worth uploading.

Agreed, great photos. Wish some of this talent had captured some UFS action too.  ;) Some of that lighting on guys shooting from treelines into larger open areas was amazing!

There's more coming.

I only wish my other cam operator had the mental acuity to rememer to turn his camera on for all the cool shit, and not all the "hey lets walk twenty miles through a bunch of woods while we sneak around everyone" parts.

Hey guys, Tactical Donut here and also known as the squad leader for 3-1, Bravo Company, UFS. My team and I had an outstanding time at BH3 and we're so glad we had AMS pop our milsim cherry because we're going to continue going to the events including Rebel Yell 3. Anyways, my team and I got lots of helmet recording and this is the first one we have so far. It's just a short little music trailer thing, but I will have more straight up videos of gameplay in the extremely near future. Enjoy.

Guest Specs

Hey guys, Tactical Donut here and also known as the squad leader for 3-1, Bravo Company, UFS. My team and I had an outstanding time at BH3 and we're so glad we had AMS pop our milsim cherry because we're going to continue going to the events including Rebel Yell 3. Anyways, my team and I got lots of helmet recording and this is the first one we have so far. It's just a short little music trailer thing, but I will have more straight up videos of gameplay in the extremely near future. Enjoy.

Good shit here! And awesome quality. Can't wait to see the rest.

Guest Specs

I finally got around to editing my helmet cam footage and lets just say there is a lot of POV acton in it.

Loved that bit of me moving down to the road at 1:02! 

Guest Specs

Anyone know who the longer haired guy photographer was and where his stuff might be? There was also another female photographer taking photos other than Airsoft Mom. So far I've only seen Z-Shot's and Sexy D's galleries. 

Anyone got a list of everyone taking photos at the event and what their sight/ social media link might be?

The other photographer was K-Dog. She usually takes a couple weeks to post her photos, but the wait is worth it. I do not know the other guy, but did see him on the field.

So far the photographers that I know are:

Wallace at ZShot (search on Facebook for ZShot)

Donna aka Sexy D (search on Facebook for SexyD)

Airsoft Obsessed (http://www.airsoft-obsessed.com/)

Guest Specs

Awesome, thanks for the heads up. I somehow missed both Z-shot and Sexy D all weekend, but I know I got a good ammount of camera time out of K-dog if that's the case. Guess I'll have to be a good boy and wait.