American MilSim
smokingpancake

What's your range?

Out of curiosity, what kind of ranges are y'all getting with your AEGs and Bolties (for those that have them)? It seems like the effective range of the average player in my area is about 150-175' on semi auto, and the sniper rifles are hitting at about 200-220'. Is this about what I can expect to see at BH3?

.28, 383 FPS with .20 - it was a bit windy that day at D14. The BBs went further but that was the only furthest sign I could hit reliably.

Guest Specs

I've been able to reach out to 190-200 ft. on a good day with my DMR setup. But ultimately, that's for wind to decide.

I think its a testament to the caliber of player on this forum that you haven't had a single person bull****ing about how they shoot over 300 yards with their un-modified JG.   :rolleyes:

As for me, its hard to say exactly, but if I were to give my most realistic guess, I'd say somewhere in the range of 200-250 ft.  (With a fully upgraded Type-96)

You might be met with a bit of healthy skepticism, yes.

Hey, if its true that's awesome!  I just know far too many people who have an inflated view of their effective range.  Especially when the good folks over at the airsoft sniper forum have what could be considered the greatest long range builds in the sport, and 300ft is pretty much the absolute max range you can ever get out of a FIELD LEGAL bolt action rifle.

Still, crazier things have happened.  

Literally LOL if you guys don't get headshots all day with your WE tech gas pistol at 150 yards~~~

I think my unmodded KWA shoots around 60 yards reliably.  I hardly ever push past that.

I have been shot around 100 or more yards by a sniper at Rebel Yell 1.  Was a great shot, and the two more that smoked my buddies were icing on the cake.  No idea who he was but kudos sir.

Now all we need are those white .36s, .4s, and .43s from Amped to hit that 300' mark reliably under AMS DMR limits. Try as I might, I can't seem to reach past that 270' mark without some wicked over hopping with my .32s.

Now all we need are those white .36s, .4s, and .43s from Amped to hit that 300' mark reliably under AMS DMR limits. Try as I might, I can't seem to reach past that 270' mark without some wicked over hopping with my .32s.

Those are the bb warz bbs and they were. Defective and sadly dont feed well at all. I bought some of there .40 white bios but they were from the defective batch and dont work for me sadly. I will need to try and wash the bbs or something to get them to feed better. just wish i was able to get a .40 bio for this op.

Shooting .32 the P* EF 4CRS and non-modded M27 hit 150-170 w/o issue.  At D14 I was single shooting ppl @ 150+ all day long (no wind) was kinda of crazy TBH. 

I was very surprised by who well the stock EF 4CR/416/M27 Hop-up unit works.

Shooting .32 the P* EF 4CRS and non-modded M27 hit 150-170 w/o issue. At D14 I was single shooting ppl @ 150+ all day long (no wind) was kinda of crazy TBH.

I was very surprised by who well the stock EF 4CR/416/M27 Hop-up unit works.

You should r-hop it. :)