American MilSim
DCAGrover

I will just leave this here. A new state enters the game.

Woh! got pants on fire. Well reason this was made was last year i came alone with 0 knowledge of the conflict (portrayed in the speech). I opened the door to both sides for SoDak's acceptance and got it kinda shoved back in my face by cost unclear why. The ufs gents accepted me fully and with open arms. Just off of those simple interactions a choice was made. Both were give a chance and responses weighted evenly. Also it was priceless seeing CoST's CO come steaming through the trees while we were injuried (hit) asking where the hell we came from. Think you woke up to what will happen this year.

If my history serves me correctly, which it does,

The Federal Government cleared out the Natives and generously gave you're forefathers the land of Oklahoma

and like any mother should to an ungrateful child

UFS brought you into this world.. we can take you out.

The Federal Government cleared out the Natives and generously gave you're forefathers the land of Oklahoma

There's just so much wrong with this.

As with any other bully UFS will not listen to reason. Because of this I will pick the biggest guy at your lunch table and destroy him. My point will be crystal.

Haha - Try having to deal with it Ever game =) We just got it on video - But seriously this year at BH3 I had no time to record any video - We were in the field 24/7 just smacking dat ass. CoST put up huge fights and really did give us many Guerrilla warfare fights and a few good large pushes... but I know I walked atleast 20 miles - no joke in two days and we left it all out on the field, Props and joking aside Great F*cking game CoST I had an awesome time and I put myself out there quite abit and even charged with a knife ... I was looking for all the you guys out there for patches =)