American MilSim
DCAGrover

I will just leave this here. A new state enters the game.

Lol good vid.  Although I would not be suprised to see a giant mash of CoST folks firebomb this thread :D

all they do is run their mouths anyways. If you really think about it ufs doesnt say anything and cost just runs their mouth every event to be honest.

They are all insurgents... Progress train is here... moving the populace to Re-Education camps... don't want to go .... I get to knee cap you with a bb o death.... Arm yourself Hillbillies ... The train is coming ;)

Knives and a 175ft sniper rifle, I think we'll be OK.

Last I checked the people we are fighting are a splinter group who has lost the support of the populace, even to the point of abandoning them.

My Federal friend, you should check again!  It is easy to guess why you would think that... the Federal News Network spews propaganda like a fog machine.  Let me say that we started as one state that had enough with ridiculously high tax rates, especially those targeting vital energy industries (among other things).  Now we are several states and still growing.  Far from abandoned, I would say.

Several states that were taken by force. If you fight the good fight then explain to me why you are losing support from the populace, your money is next to worthless, and your leaders are being found out for the same corruption you seceded for in the first place.

Make no mistake. Despite your propaganda, the UFS is fighting to rebuild the union, stronger, and better. Call us what you like, but when the money is down, and you can no longer buy off the civilian populace, it will be our troops providing aid, rebuilding cities, treating the innocent wounded.

UFS PRIDE

Several states that were taken by force. If you fight the good fight then explain to me why you are losing support from the populace, your money is next to worthless, and your leaders are being found out for the same corruption you seceded for in the first place.

Make no mistake. Despite your propaganda, the UFS is fighting to rebuild the union, stronger, and better. Call us what you like, but when the money is down, and you can no longer buy off the civilian populace, it will be our troops providing aid, rebuilding cities, treating the innocent wounded.

UFS PRIDE

Perhaps if your beloved UFS had allowed for a peaceful secession instead of outright invasion the Coalition would not have had to expand our borders to provide protection to our core states. As for the "stories" of our leaderships corruption I can only guess that you are getting your news from the source known as the Federal News Network, AKA the FNN, Federal being the key word there. A news source that has been known to be highly scripted by your beloved UFS for quite some time. Also what aid have your troops provided so far? Perhaps it was all the bullets that were flung at the civilians of Gruber City? Or maybe it was the lead discharged into innocent teenagers in Roosevelt this last Feburary? Oh yes your track record of murder and destruction certainly point to your willingness to help others. But I guess the only real way to re-build something stronger and better is to decimate everything that disagrees with you then build your empire on the backs of those you murder, bully, and rape.

Perhaps if your beloved UFS had allowed for a peaceful secession instead of outright invasion the Coalition would not have had to expand our borders to provide protection to our core states. As for the "stories" of our leaderships corruption I can only guess that you are getting your news from the source known as the Federal News Network, AKA the FNN, Federal being the key word there. A news source that has been known to be highly scripted by your beloved UFS for quite some time. Also what aid have your troops provided so far? Perhaps it was all the bullets that were flung at the civilians of Gruber City? Or maybe it was the lead discharged into innocent teenagers in Roosevelt this last Feburary? Oh yes your track record of murder and destruction certainly point to your willingness to help others. But I guess the only real way to re-build something stronger and better is to decimate everything that disagrees with you then build your empire on the backs of those you murder, bully, and rape.

They are all insurgents... Progress train is here... moving the populace to Re-Education camps... don't want to go .... I get to knee cap you with a bb o death.... Arm yourself Hillbillies ... The train is coming ;)

"Trains" taking people to "camps"? Is this REALLY the image UFS wants to project?

Not only are UFS schools failing in vocabulary but apparently history, too.

Year 1 = Awesomeness...

Year 2 = Brotherhood

Year 3 = Domination... Time to end this war.

As to ... does my sniper fire at 175 only... sure come in little closer from your tree line... and we can test this theory out... after all UFS would not lie to you in pictures and propaganda...

As for education... I was a copy machine salesman before the war...

After the war... none of us even know anymore ... Our CO says take the field... by god we are taking the field. ROE no more... All of you are combatants this year , therefore plenty of targets , its called a bonus round... got plenty of bubblegum this year ... like I stated before... The trains coming... Last year you were given a choice this year , its all about Revocation.

You made the wrong choice ;)