AMS Forums set to ARCHIVE MODE (POSTING DISABLED). These forums will be used for historical reference, otherwise you can find the AMS event pages located on Facebook. ×
American MilSim
AMS Forums set to ARCHIVE MODE (POSTING DISABLED). These forums will be used for historical reference, otherwise you can find the AMS event pages located on Facebook.
DW11

New to airsoft, not to combat lol

I guess I should have worded what I meant differently. In no way am I going to violate opsec. We still have boys in the fight and to do so could endanger lives. What I was talking about is basic infantry stuff you can pick up in any book on amazon. I (like all prior service) just have many hours in training on it, and can give pointers. "operational SOP may have been too much for what I had in mind :-P. Also I mean things like setting up one's kit to be more functional (ie eliminate waste movement etc). I am glad to see that there are guys looking for opsec stuff for the boys in the fight. Good looking out.

Also, I know there is more than likely a thread on this already, but what camp are ufs guys running? Also what's a good starter AEG?

Multicam is the new standard when it comes to tan. For all the options available in that pattern both new and used, you could pick up a set easily for a good price.

For an M4 I would go with a G&G, for an AK I would go with a CYMA.

Sweet I have plenty of multicam. I have some marpat, and that project honor stuff that were both given to me as well. Should I go with an aeg, or gas? Does it matter?