AMS Forums set to ARCHIVE MODE (POSTING DISABLED). These forums will be used for historical reference, otherwise you can find the AMS event pages located on Facebook. ×
American MilSim
AMS Forums set to ARCHIVE MODE (POSTING DISABLED). These forums will be used for historical reference, otherwise you can find the AMS event pages located on Facebook.
Sign in to follow this  
Scott

Question for those who have attended.

Just under 2 weeks ago I injured my left elbow at work pretty bad. I'm not going to bore with details but I was wondering if I would be able to handle this AO with about 50% use in one arm? Thanks for any info

you are almost two months out, just take it easy, and if you decide to play stay off the hills and dont do anything stupid.

Really you should be fine, provided that you don't have any major spills. You're not gonna be rock climbing at this AO...although at times it sure as hell feels like it.

Thanks for the feedback. With what I did I am looking at least 6 months before I am back to normal use that's why I was worried.

This AO offers a wide range of landscape and types of game play. I feel safe saying you'll be more than capable of finding something with in your comfort level at bh3

If not, come find me.  You can help me paint the M114A1.   That is going to be a miracle transformation and promises to be good fun.  

Sign in to follow this