AMS Forums set to ARCHIVE MODE (POSTING DISABLED). These forums will be used for historical reference, otherwise you can find the AMS event pages located on Facebook. ×
American MilSim
AMS Forums set to ARCHIVE MODE (POSTING DISABLED). These forums will be used for historical reference, otherwise you can find the AMS event pages located on Facebook.
moonball43

The Marines have landed.

Yep not sure if looking pretty has anything to do with running a full on charge. Not sure if that even pertains to the point I was making. Tactics were my main reason for that post , not vanity... totally different forum post for that. I think if someone wants to look a certain way , its their money to spend how they want to. =)

We will need them to wipe the sweat from our brows from stacking dead UFS Marine bodies for sandbags...

So, in hindsight, how did this work out for you?  Me thinks the sweat was from all the hiking you guys had to do back to your respawn points.  All though, at the end of saturday, you guys didn't have too far to go seeing how we had you guys pushed all the way back to your TOC :)

The points made about the marines running and dying in a mass herd last year was rightfully noted.  The problem for COST was it was also noted by the Marine leadership and we adapted.  I think we were much more effective than last year.  We did do some "get up and kill", but it was controlled and not just run and die.

Adaptation...our best weapon :)

Thank you. We (as a group) worked hard on updating our SOP's to adapt to the ever changing battlefield. It was very easy to see the groups on both sides that had put in the effort and those that did not. As a group, we had a blast shooting up and being shot up by our friends. Can't wait for next year.

Thanks Moon for letting Airsoft Nebraska tag along with SLAP again this year. We had a lot of fun and look forward to future ops representing the UFS Marines.

The points made about the marines running and dying in a mass herd last year was rightfully noted.  The problem for COST was it was also noted by the Marine leadership and we adapted.  I think we were much more effective than last year.  We did do some "get up and kill", but it was controlled and not just run and die.

Adaptation...our best weapon :)

Ya, UFS did phenomenal this year and we are very pleased with how yall ran things.  CoST did everything we asked them to and more and I couldn't be prouder, but it all really boiled down to UFS straight up out played us.  We played to yalls strengths and it bite us in the ass.  Next year we will learn, adapt, and overcome once again.  

A UFS victory?  I can drink to that!

10338816_10154161763430548_6147880911481

That could certainly be arranged.  Greg and I talked earlier about something we came up with that we'll pitch to the UFS command staff (whoever it may be next time) soon enough.

Good job, UFS! You played hard and well.

The close point totals did NOT reflect my experience in the field. My field experience was everywhere I (a CoST player) went, there were UFS on the attack. You deserved this victory. Well fought and well earned, UFS.