AMS Forums set to ARCHIVE MODE (POSTING DISABLED). These forums will be used for historical reference, otherwise you can find the AMS event pages located on Facebook. ×
American MilSim
AMS Forums set to ARCHIVE MODE (POSTING DISABLED). These forums will be used for historical reference, otherwise you can find the AMS event pages located on Facebook.
ScapeGoat

Hello from the People's Democratic Republic of Chicago

Hello all,

It has been a while so forgive my bad manners, I have been lurking for a while but have not posted much... and remembered forum etiquette demands and intro.

My real name is Bryan, up until last year I was the head of the Chicago Airsoft Association from 2006-2013, I stepped down and now am a humble board member (and now I can play again!)

I have 13 years exp as an army 13F, (active and guard... and deployment) and am a police officer southwest of Chicago currently.

I have been playing airsoft since 2002, when I founded a team called Renegade Bloc, that is a Chicago Airsoft Association Member team.  I think I have played in 8 states, lost count of how many ops, veteran of pretty much every organizer's games somewhere and we sent a small group of 7 to BH2 to scout for us.  All responses were positive from our people.

at BH3 we are bringing about 24-28 CAA members down to see how things go... we expect things to go well, and we expect more numbers at future events.

Airsoft... is actually illegal inside the city limits of Chicago, and as such, our organization operates in the collar counties surrounding the city, working to provide games and support for the growing community in a non profit manner while trying to support the various fields, event organizers, and stores that support us.   Which is a balancing act, but we are happy to do it.

If anyone has any questions about me, my team, the organization, or what we are planning to do for BH3, (within reason... cant give out too much info to CoST players) feel free to post here or send me a private message.    Our organization has a lot of games and traveling ahead of us but I will be making gearing up for BH3, and getting our members ready a priority.

thanks for listening, hope to lob plastic at you all soon.

B.

Guest Specs

Welcome welcome! I'll be looking forward to putting in work with you at OBH3 as well. (Provided you guys run UFS of course. But looking forward to playing with you regardless.)