AMS Forums set to ARCHIVE MODE (POSTING DISABLED). These forums will be used for historical reference, otherwise you can find the AMS event pages located on Facebook. ×
American MilSim
AMS Forums set to ARCHIVE MODE (POSTING DISABLED). These forums will be used for historical reference, otherwise you can find the AMS event pages located on Facebook.

This is my first time.going to a milsi evemt but i have played airsoft for a long time. I just need info and help on what gear you need for this milsim event n the CoST team. I also need a camo selection i can use please inform nd help me thanks guys see you there.

Tjanks very much guys that post helped a ton. But i still have a question on the camo selection for the CoSt team necause i would like to know what patterns i can wear. I know it has to be green but i dlnt.know patterns.

CoST: Coalition of Sovereign Territories Army - Woodland , Marpat, AOR2, Kryptek Mandrake, Project Honor, A-TACS FG, Solid OD Top/Bottom or Flight suit. (Head gear: Woodland or OD - Squads must match) TAC Gear color DOES NOT MATTER."

Welcome to the forums! Here's where you will find the registration info for BH3. Have fun!

http://americanmilsim.com/forum/index.php?/topic/2288-operation-broken-home-iii-registration-info/

also get with you Squad Lead through Cost command and figure out what your squad is running. remember you have to be the SAME. dont be that guys who is not prepared. again go to your command with this not the staff.

Once you register and get placed in a squad will be a good time to start looking at what uniforms you want to wear.  There's still a couple months off, so there's really no rush.

Guest Specs

When in doubt, M81 Woodland. Stuff is EVERYWHERE.