American MilSim
Spartan 1

What's your preferred medic drag method with the new rules?

Guest Specs

Great video there! I'm having Ozark Mountain run drills similarly when multiple members are present, while implementing something like a Fireman's carry if the dragging member can manage the weight of the downed man. Back problems definitely seem to be the big issue on both sides of the action though. 

My "preferred medic drag method" is "I don't care how you do it, just get me out of fire and back in the action."

Although, if I happen to be laying on my back in sand, I would prefer NOT to be dragged backwards and get a bunch of sand in my crack.

Sure you do.  Pick your lanes, move from cover to cover in short bursts, and avoid across sand dunes :)

If you're moving from cover to cover, you "shouldn't" go down...unless the shooter gets lucky. =/

If you're moving from cover to cover, you "shouldn't" go down...unless the shooter gets lucky. =/

Bingo :) About everytine I've been shot in airsoft is while doing something stupid I knew I shouldn't have been doing. Kinda funny how that works...

At some of the places in ESR-19 2 you would have literally bled out if they tried to drag you through it. :wacko: At those spots my team members and I would either use a multi-man carry method or just support them until we got to a place where we could drag them.....we had some funny antics going on here and there... :D

My "preferred medic drag method" is "I don't care how you do it, just get me out of fire and back in the action."

Although, if I happen to be laying on my back in sand, I would prefer NOT to be dragged backwards and get a bunch of sand in my crack.

im the guy who was dragged in the video and i can confirm that i has the whole Sahara in my ass after practicing that a couple times