AMS Forums set to ARCHIVE MODE (POSTING DISABLED). These forums will be used for historical reference, otherwise you can find the AMS event pages located on Facebook. ×
American MilSim
AMS Forums set to ARCHIVE MODE (POSTING DISABLED). These forums will be used for historical reference, otherwise you can find the AMS event pages located on Facebook.
Skyhawk01138

Going to have BH3 with a team of friends, but I have a question about teams.

There's only four of us, so we only have enough people to make up a fireteam. If we all register under the same team name, will we get individuals placed with us or will we be put under a larger squad? This is our first time going to an American MilSim event, so I'm not entirely sure how squads are decided.

There's only four of us, so we only have enough people to make up a fireteam. If we all register under the same team name, will we get individuals placed with us or will we be put under a larger squad? This is our first time going to an American MilSim event, so I'm not entirely sure how squads are decided.

Just enter make sure you all place the same name in the "team Affiliation" field and your COs should place you all in the same squad.

Don't be swayed by the Coalition's sweet talker Dave....

UFS Pride!

All kidding aside, both factions have great communities!

JP's just mad he didn't meet the minimum height requirement :P

I can't answer for Top/UFS but I assume they do the same thing.  If you all register with the same team name then you will be placed together.  No reason to split up teams except in extreme circumstance and we will definitely run it by you for your approval first.

JP's just mad he didn't meet the minimum height requirement :P

I can't answer for Top/UFS but I assume they do the same thing.  If you all register with the same team name then you will be placed together.  No reason to split up teams except in extreme circumstance and we will definitely run it by you for your approval first.

Thanks, I appreciate the answer. One more question though, is our team too small? We'll gladly accept any solo players if we're not big enough to be a squad.

Just enter make sure you all place the same name in the "team Affiliation" field and your COs should place you all in the same squad.

Don't be swayed by the Coalition's sweet talker Dave....

UFS Pride!

All kidding aside, both factions have great communities!

UFS does have punch and pie...

Guest Specs

OMM (Ozark Mountain Milsim) only had 2 present at ESR19-2. We were simply coupled with another 2 groups to make a larger squad of about 7-8 under UFS forces. It was all quite simple, and the only reasons we were separated during the event (willingly) was that our roles as medic and DMR be utilized in better ways and locations by UFS command. 

If you guys want to remain a rock solid and inseparable group, neither side will or even can impede that.  ;) At the end of the day, you payed for the event and came with friends. Should stay that way.

I'm so used to "this is how it is, this is how it's gonna be, if you don't like it, eat me." I've barely even gotten started and I already LOVE THIS OP!