American MilSim
TheJP

OBH3 Propaganda Thread

Get ready boys! 2 weeks left till UFS rolls some CoST noobs.

10331755_10152123863477336_642924702_n.j

What is it with UFS and the constant admittance to their desire to harm civilians? You guys keep claiming to be fighting for order but the more you talk the more savage and dishonorable you seem.

What is it with UFS and the constant admittance to their desire to harm civilians? You guys keep claiming to be fighting for order but the more you talk the more savage and dishonorable you seem.

And the collective "Told you so" from the left over CDF faction ;)

Get ready boys! 2 weeks left till UFS rolls some CoST noobs.

10331755_10152123863477336_642924702_n.j

Yet another UFS history fail. This photo, from the 1989 Chinese Democracy Movement, is accurate. What the speaker does not relate is what happened next: the line of tanks STOPPED. The tanker was not willing to run over an unarmed citizen.

Eventually, the Chinese government had to bring in troops from its more rural regions to brutally crush the democracy protestors in Tiananmen Square.

If this is the UFS mindset then the UFS should forget about winning hearts and minds and instead focus on preventing more states from slipping through their fingers.

Complete photo and more information:

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Tank_Man_Long_Shot_by_Stuart_Franklin.jpg

EDIT: Added left out word.

Yet another UFS history fail. This photo, from the 1989 Chinese Democracy Movement, is accurate. What the speaker does relate is what happened next: the line of tanks STOPPED. The tanker was not willing to run over an unarmed citizen.

Eventually, the Chinese government had to bring in troops from its more rural regions to brutally crush the democracy protestors in Tiananmen Square.

If this is the UFS mindset then the UFS should forget about winning hearts and minds and instead focus on preventing more states from slipping through their fingers.

Complete photo and more information:

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Tank_Man_Long_Shot_by_Stuart_Franklin.jpg

History lesson and wake up call brought to you by the one and only 'Joe-Joe' of SA Airsoft....

I was mistaken. The Tiananmen Square massacre happened the day before pictured "Tank Man" incident, not after.

Otherwise, I think I have my timeline straight.