American MilSim
TheJP

OBH3 Propaganda Thread

I tried taking piano lessons once.....ugh! Give me back my Karate. But I don't remember any combat training I have done that involves dropping your gun....your body maybe, and running, but not the gun. We hold onto that, and for all you CoST smart alecks, we know what to do when we don't have it.

I tried taking piano lessons once.....ugh! Give me back my Karate. But I don't remember any combat training I have done that involves dropping your gun....your body maybe, and running, but not the gun. We hold onto that, and for all you CoST smart alecks, we know what to do when we don't have it.

Demotivational.Poster.full.725257.jpg

That's an accurate distance - It will hit at 225 but that's with Texas wind aid ;)

I thought it to be accurate - as for being a sniper... Shooting is only 10% of the job. Recon / Intel / and Avoidance is the rest.

IE - I can take bridges with a knife and pistol... just think what I can do while hidden and ranged. Not sure but I intend to find out this BH3.

After all Warthog is my spotter ... I am definitely kitting for High Speed this year , I have dropped my kit almost 20 lbs of gear . Needless to say It will be fun to see how this turns out.

My rifle is a new build so if it fails I can always rely on the trench knife ;)