American MilSim
TheJP

2014 Rifleman Semi-Auto Rule

Starting at OBH3 2014 all rifleman will be required to ONLY use Semi Auto Mode. You do not need to physically modify your firearm in anyway.

Rifleman Role (M4, AK, AUG, ETC..) - Semi Auto Only

DMR Physically modified to only shoot SA (SR-25, Mk 12, SVD, ETC...) - Semi Auto Only

Sniper (M28, AWP, ETC...)  -  Bolt Action ONLY

SSW (M249, RPK, LMG, ETC...) -  SEMI/Full Auto

Take a few minutes and watch Big Silva explain the new SA rule:

Will semi only effect the ROF cap? I ask because if you are going for a build that has good trigger response, you typically also get a pretty high ROF, not to mention you have to run it with an 11.1.

Currently there is no cap on SA ROF, if this because an issue we will address it.

Understand Semi-Auto is defined by:

One pull of the trigger per one shot fired.

Currently there is no cap on SA ROF, if this because an issue we will address it.

Understand Semi-Auto is defined by:

One pull of the trigger per one shot fired.

I guess I should clarify was referring to the current full auto cap of 25. What I meant to say since full auto will be irrelevant will there still be that cap? As in example my current build without going into specifics shoots around 35-38 rps with an 11.1v at about 398FPS, it has amazingly quick trigger response, and being I only use auto on people who insist on not calling their hits. Would a build like this be an issue?

Not that AEGs reproduce the mechanics of real steel, but I love these videos :)

Jerry is a beast! Even at his age. After watching only a few of his videos I subscribed. His Barrett 50 videos are hella funny.

Aesir has been waiting for a folios like this for a while. Ãœber props to AMS for employe ting the change and leading the way in the MilSim community!

That means everyone needs to stock up on motors, wires, and trigger switches I see a lot of fires in the future, I just hope some people understand that this would have never been an issue if they would have followed the original rule set to begin with!